Crewing Specialist申請 稍後繼續申請 Job ID 861793BR 職位地點 布里斯托尔, 康乃狄克州, 美國 有意工作的公司 ESPN 張貼日期 2021/09/23
工作概要:The Crewing Specialist facilitates assignments across all levels of below-the-line technical support and scheduling across ESPN and ESPNonABC remote events. The individual should possess expert-level understanding of technical, remote positions across diverse events: their functions, responsibilities, and necessary skills. The Specialist will be required to maintain an extensive knowledge-base of process and payment workflows across sport assignments, positions, and geographical locations.
- Demonstrate extensive familiarity with the role of hiring and assigning of freelancers/Independent Contractors (IC's) across all remote events.
- Have a thorough understanding of technical, remote positions across diverse events: their functions, responsibilities and necessary skills.
- Demonstrate expert-level knowledge of the current ABC third-party vendor agreement, payroll rules, processes, and terms.
- Exhibit expert-level knowledge of technical equipment (cameras, EVS/replay devices, switchers, audio consoles and graphics machines) used on a mobile unit.
- Maintain an extensive knowledge-base of freelancers/ICs across sport assignments, positions, and geographical locations.
- Provide guidance, training and day-to-day support to all team members as needed. Be involved in, and contribute to scheduling of training for new hires, as well as internal and external shadow sessions.
- Function as a project lead for any crewing-specific initiatives. Host and participate in planning meetings as directed by Management.
- Consistently communicate, and ensure teams adhere to, the show-level needs of a remote event. Demonstrate leadership in structuring the budget and scheduling parameters around assignments.
- Demonstrate understanding and management of Crew Sheet and Technical Services Contract List (TSCL) distribution.
- Be well-versed in the current actualization process and performance tracking for assigned individuals. Consistently assist in the tracking of both.
- Function as a liaison between the Crewing area and the Remote Operations Resource Team. Assist in sharing and communicating best practices. Includes, but not limited to, Technical Services Contract Lists (TSCLs), Vendor relations, Disney Worldwide Shared Services (DWSS) communications, and ABC third-party payroll.
- Ensures that appropriate timelines are met around crewing needs for events and/or projects.
- In all of these responsibilities, positively and professionally represent the brand and model of the ESPN Crewing Department.
- Typically, incumbent has a minimum of 7+ years of industry related experience.
- Has in-depth awareness of company systems.
- Has in-depth knowledge of organization, procurement, financial and logistical skills relating to Crewing.
- Work is reviewed from a long-term and short-term perspective against defined objectives, budgets and schedules.
- Manages the standards that may impact the accuracy, cost, and timeliness of the events.
- Operates within the defined goals of the Remote Operations department.
- Basic computer experience, with a proficiency in Windows based PC applications such as Excel, Word, Powerpoint, and Outlook.
- Has and applies an advanced knowledge of the requirements of ESPN’s remote operations functions.
- Possesses previous management experience, either through assigned title or previous leadership role.
- Previous knowledge of NCS, SAP, and/or ESPN Playbook systems.
- High School Diploma
- Bachelor’s Degree in communications or related field
在 ESPN 工作與其他地方不同。這是因為我們總是尋找新的方式與粉絲互動，無論他們是在甚麼地方、以何種方式接觸體育。我們每天都在做沒有人做的事情，這一切都是在一種充滿活力的文化中，不斷地堅持不懈，並且不斷地超越自我。當您的團隊擁有最新的技術、突破傳統的想法和世界級的人才時，每一天都是非同尋常的。
關於 The Walt Disney Company:
華特迪士尼公司，以及其附屬公司及隸屬機構，是頂尖多元化國際家庭娛樂及媒體企業，業務遍及以下範疇：媒體網絡、樂園及度假區、影城娛樂、消費產品與互動媒體。迪士尼在 1920 年代起步之初，只是一間卡通工作室，發展至今已成為娛樂界的翹楚。迪士尼昂然堅守傳承，繼續為家庭中每位成員創造世界一流的故事及體驗；其故事、人物和體驗於世界各地均家傳戶曉。我們在 40 多個國家地區營運業務，僱員及演藝人員攜手協力，創造全球和當地都珍愛的娛樂體驗。
這個職位隸屬於 American Broadcasting Companies, Inc., 其所屬的業務部門是 ESPN。