Counsel, Disney+ Content Marketing申請 稍後繼續申請 Job ID 843956BR 職位地點 伯班克, 加利福尼亚州, 美國 有意工作的公司 General Entertainment Content 張貼日期 2021/10/17
工作概要:We are seeking an attorney to join the Disney+ Content Marketing legal team. As a member of the team, you will be responsible for all legal matters relating to the development and production of audiovisual content marketing materials and live events, including but not limited to drafting and negotiating a wide variety of production and live event agreements, evaluating rights, coordinating with legal teams and other subject matter experts across the company, and providing legal counsel to production, business, and creative executives in an accurate and timely manner.
- You will support the Disney+ Content Marketing business, creative, and production teams, as well as content marketing video production for other business units within The Walt Disney Company.
- You will also be responsible for legal matters arising in connection with premieres and other live marketing events and activations in support of the Disney+ platform and content.
- In connection with this work, you will negotiate and draft a variety of agreements, including but not limited to production services agreements, above-the-line talent agreements, crew agreements, location agreements, vendor agreements, and other production-related agreements.
- You will evaluate and advise the business and creative teams on issues including clearance matters, labor and guild issues, and other concerns as they arise, coordinating with other legal teams, stakeholders, and subject matter experts across the company as needed.
- Admission and in good standing status in a state Bar association and the willingness and qualification to be Authorized House Counsel under Chapter 17, of the Rules Regulating the California Bar
- Minimum 3-5 years of legal experience.
- Superior drafting, negotiation, communication, and organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to work well in a team environment and act as a resource to colleagues. Ability to build interdepartmental relationships at all levels. Expected to take ownership of projects and work independently, but also collaborate with other attorneys and subject matter experts in the group and across the company, in particular seeking guidance on more complex or high-risk matters.
- Excellent professional communication skills. Attorney will coordinate with Disney+ Marketing Creative, Business Affairs, Production, and Clearance teams, other studio attorneys, talent reps/attorneys, as well as with Walt Disney Company subject matter experts (e.g., labor, intellectual property, employment, music, immigration, risk management, safety, brand, etc.) to address issues that affect production of content and live events.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically, take initiative and act proactively, identify and analyze complex issues, evaluate and articulate risk, exercise judgment, and present options and recommendations to higher-level attorneys, business, creative, and production executives to help shape business and strategic decisions made by those individuals.
- Ability to evaluate and reconcile issues from the business-unit and enterprise level perspective.
- Exceptional organizational, prioritization, and time management skills with the ability to work under deadlines and execute efficiently against multiple, high-priority, and high volume projects in a fast-paced production environment.
- Ability to work in an environment with a high degree of confidentiality.
- Prior entertainment industry experience preferred, either in-house or at a law firm, including production legal, new media, and marketing.
- Experience drafting and negotiating new media, marketing, SVOD, and/or other entertainment contracts preferred.
- JD or equivalent
- Strong academic credentials
其他資訊:#legalaffairs #corp_media #li-jb3
關於 General Entertainment Content:
General Entertainment Content 組別製作原創娛樂及新聞內容，以在本公司的串流平台及其有線和廣播網絡播放。
關於 The Walt Disney Company:
華特迪士尼公司，以及其附屬公司及隸屬機構，是頂尖多元化國際家庭娛樂及媒體企業，業務遍及以下範疇：媒體網絡、樂園及度假區、影城娛樂、消費產品與互動媒體。迪士尼在 1920 年代起步之初，只是一間卡通工作室，發展至今已成為娛樂界的翹楚。迪士尼昂然堅守傳承，繼續為家庭中每位成員創造世界一流的故事及體驗；其故事、人物和體驗於世界各地均家傳戶曉。我們在 40 多個國家地區營運業務，僱員及演藝人員攜手協力，創造全球和當地都珍愛的娛樂體驗。
這個職位隸屬於 TWDC Enterprises 18 Corp., 其所屬的業務部門是 General Entertainment Content。