Counsel, Compliance申請 稍後繼續申請 Job ID 812355BR 職位地點 倫敦, 英格兰, 英国 有意工作的公司 Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution 張貼日期 2021/08/11
The Global Ethics and Compliance Management team is responsible for developing and promulgating the standards pursuant to which The Walt Disney Company and, its affiliated entities do business, developing and implementing anti-corruption policies and procedures, trade compliance and training Company employees regarding the Standards of Business Conduct, and anti-corruption.
Counsel will support the primary Principal Counsel for the EMEA region in administering the Company’s compliance program, provide training, provide legal advice and counsel regarding global anti-corruption and trade control laws, assist in performing anti-corruption and trade compliance risk assessments, and help oversee anti-corruption and trade compliance diligence and monitoring regimes. Counsel will report to a Principal Counsel.
The Opportunity & Responsibilities:
Advice and Counsel
- Provide compliance counsel regarding anti-corruption laws, trade compliance, and the Company's Standards of Business Conduct and other compliance policies.
- Provide counsel regarding enhancements to the Company’s compliance efforts.
- Assist in the design and implementation of compliance risk mitigation strategies.
- Monitor legal and regulatory developments, assessing the potential impact for global stakeholders, supporting and advising on implementation strategies to comply with legal and regulatory changes.
- Ensure an adequate response to identified issues and allegations of improper conduct in the business, including by assisting on internal investigations as appropriate and in collaboration with other key stakeholders including, among others, Audit, Legal, HR, and Security.
Research and Due Diligence
- Performing due diligence and approvals regarding third parties.
- Managing compliance workflows, specifically, assessing levels of risk, implementing controls, and tracking due diligence, training, contracts and approvals of third parties.
- Managing various legal research platforms and other systems to conduct due diligence.
Training and Awareness
- Providing training to Company employees, and others, regarding the Standards of Business Conduct, anti-corruption, trade, and anti-harassment.
- Provide regular reporting to the department leaders and other stakeholders.
- Travel domestically and internationally as needed.
- Undertake special projects and other compliance related initiatives as needed.
The Experience We Require From You:
- This role would suit someone with 8-10 +years PQE in Compliance and Ethics, however PQE is a guideline only and we are happy to hear from anyone who can demonstrate the necessary skills and knowledge in order to fulfil the role.
- Significant experience in law firm, government agency or in-house with significant experience with anti-corruption compliance.
- Significant exposure to anti-corruption, trade laws and regulations.
- Experience in providing training in a group setting is an asset.
- Significant presentation and communications experience.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, such as Public Policy; Human Resources; Government Relations; and, Internal Audit to coordinate compliance program and initiatives.
- 25 days annual leave
- Private medical insurance & dental care
- Free Park Entry: You will have the opportunity to enter any of our parks with your family and friends for free
- Disney Discounts: you are entitled to discounts on designated Disney products, resort F&B and ticketing
- Flexible working hours are available
- Excellent maternity & paternity leave
- Business Resource Groups – Women @ Disney, Diversity @ Disney, Pride @ Disney etc.
The Walt Disney Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strive to be a diverse workforce that is representative of our audiences, and where all can thrive and belong. We are committed to building a team that includes and respects a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences and perspectives.
關於 Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
關於 The Walt Disney Company:
華特迪士尼公司，以及其附屬公司及隸屬機構，是頂尖多元化國際家庭娛樂及媒體企業，業務遍及以下範疇：媒體網絡、樂園及度假區、影城娛樂、消費產品與互動媒體。迪士尼在 1920 年代起步之初，只是一間卡通工作室，發展至今已成為娛樂界的翹楚。迪士尼昂然堅守傳承，繼續為家庭中每位成員創造世界一流的故事及體驗；其故事、人物和體驗於世界各地均家傳戶曉。我們在 40 多個國家地區營運業務，僱員及演藝人員攜手協力，創造全球和當地都珍愛的娛樂體驗。
這個職位隸屬於 The Walt Disney Company Ltd., 其所屬的業務部門是 Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution。
The Walt Disney Company Ltd. 是提供平等機會的僱主。考慮是否聘用求職者時，將不論其年齡、種族、膚色、宗教或信仰、性別、國籍、族裔或民族血統、性取向、變性、婚姻或同性伴侶狀況、殘疾或懷孕或生育狀況。Disney 培養商業文化，所有人的想法和決策都有助我們發展、創新、創造最好的故事，並與瞬息萬變的世界息息相關。