Coordinator, Originals, Unscripted Formats (Disney Branded Television)申請 稍後繼續申請 職位編號 789190BR 職位地點 伯班克, 加利福尼亚州, 美国 有意工作的公司 General Entertainment Content 張貼日期 2021/04/28
工作概要:The Coordinator, Originals, Unscripted Formats will focus on assisting with the development, strategy, and execution for the Unscripted Formatted series for Disney Branded Television. The role will report to the Director, Originals, Unscripted Formats. The ideal candidate will have some experience in a myriad of unscripted formats, and original unscripted content development/production.
- Maintaining tracking grids of project updates across feature documentaries, multi-format non-scripted content, and short form projects through constant communication with key Disney stakeholders
- Supporting departmental projects as needed including preparing PowerPoint presentations, internal grids and additional research assignments
- Reviewing incoming proposals, treatments, video submissions, and providing thoughtful feedback and evaluation for the team to consider
- Helping to identify new creative opportunities (new talent, stories, short films, articles, etc.) for the department to pursue
- Tracking the competitive landscape across television and film, responsible for updating producer/director lists and checking availability through agencies and managers
- Roll calls & answer phones, maintaining a call sheet for management
- Schedule internal & external meetings
- Preparing and submitting expense reports
- Coordinating domestic and international travel
- Representing the department in a professional manner
- Liaising with other Disney executives, producers, writers, and other assistants internally and externally
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience at a Studio, Network, Production Company, or Talent Agency
- Strong critical thinking skills, a creative mindset, appetite for content; knowledge of pop culture
- Working knowledge of the major players in the industry, including the major executives, producers, and directors
- Demonstrated organizational skills
- Ability to successfully coordinate multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent computer proficiency – Mac & Windows: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, keynote, Adobe, Illustrator
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, make decisions and change course of action quickly.
- Detail oriented with the ability to work well and maintain professionalism under pressure.
- Ability to work with confidential information.
- Positive attitude and the ability to be proactive, resourceful and flexible
- Demonstrate the ability to maintain strong working relationships and ability to interface with varied levels of management
- Excellent organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to work on many projects simultaneously
- Proactive attitude to seek and manage new initiative on behalf of the department as needed
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Demonstrate ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Highly organized with excellent follow through
- 3+ years of related content experience desired
- Prior experience in unscripted content in broadcast, linear or SVOD
- Prior experience at a streaming platform or production company
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Undergraduate degree in English, Communications, Cinema/Television or related field.
關於 General Entertainment Content:
General Entertainment Content 組別製作原創娛樂及新聞內容，以在本公司的串流平台及其有線和廣播網絡播放。
關於 The Walt Disney Company:
華特迪士尼公司，以及其附屬公司及隸屬機構，是頂尖多元化國際家庭娛樂及媒體企業，業務遍及以下範疇：媒體網絡、樂園及度假區、影城娛樂、消費產品與互動媒體。迪士尼在 1920 年代起步之初，只是一間卡通工作室，發展至今已成為娛樂界的翹楚。迪士尼昂然堅守傳承，繼續為家庭中每位成員創造世界一流的故事及體驗；其故事、人物和體驗於世界各地均家傳戶曉。我們在 40 多個國家地區營運業務，僱員及演藝人員攜手協力，創造全球和當地都珍愛的娛樂體驗。
這個職位隸屬於 ABC Cable Networks Group, 其所屬的業務部門是 General Entertainment Content。
ABC Cable Networks Group 是機會均等的僱主。申請人將獲考慮聘僱，而不分種族、膚色、宗教、性別、國籍、性取向、性別身份、殘疾或受保護退伍軍人身分。Disney 培養商業文化，所有人的想法和決策都有助我們發展、創新、創造最好的故事，並與瞬息萬變的世界息息相關。