Contract Manager, Travel - 13m FTC申請 稍後繼續申請 Job ID 865272BR 職位地點 倫敦, 英格兰, 英国 有意工作的公司 The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) 張貼日期 2021/09/22
工作概要:Job & LOB Summary
The role of the Contract Manager is to provide legal support to the Disney travel business, including Disneyland Paris (DLP), Walt Disney World (WDW) and Disney Cruise Line (DCL), and to Walt Disney Travel Company (WDTC), and National Geographic Expeditions (NGE).
This position sits within our EMEA Travel Legal team working with WDW/DCL/WDTC/NGE and mostly focused on UK/Ireland for DLP. The role reports to Senior Attorney, Legal Affairs for Consumer Products, Games & Publishing (CPGP) & Travel and is part of the legal organization supporting EMEA Parks & Resorts travel business headed at Disneyland Paris.
Please note this position is 13 month Maternity Cover.
職責:The Opportunity & Responsibilities:
- Be the first point of contact for queries from Sales, Marketing, Media, Operations and Guest Care teams within the specified lines of business.
- Support the marketing team including providing advice and drafting documentation in relation to promotion partnership agreements, influencers, affiliates, competitions, PR/creative work, offer T&Cs etc.
- Advise on regulatory issues in the travel industry including in relation to Package Travel Regulations, financial protection (e.g. ABTA/ATOL/insurance) and compliance issues including data protection.
- Support the operations of the business including providing advice and drafting documentation in relation to vendor agreements, trade contracts, e-commerce, distribution/retail agreements, transport/partner agreements, systems and IT agreements (e.g. reservation systems) and software agreements.
- Advise on consumer facing elements of the business including consumer law, booking T&Cs, booking flow and websites, guest claims and litigation, etc.
- Develop a solid understanding of the business’s expectations and negotiating position through effective utilisation of cross-functional expertise.
- Work with business teams to structure and support negotiation of agreements.
- Set up and continuously improve processes, including templates and standard contracts as appropriate, and train business teams to follow and use them effectively.
- Keep up to date with legislative, regulatory, case-law and industry developments and inform clients, colleagues and superiors whenever relevant.
- Work effectively with departmental colleagues on a cross-functional and cross-territory basis.
- Adhere to defined best practice processes, taking opportunities to improve them where available.
- Drive to develop knowledge of the product slate, distribution media and the territory environment (including customers and market dynamics) on a continuing basis.
- Foster a ‘continuous improvement’ culture, ensuring that policies and processes will protect the business.
基本條件:The Experience We Require From You:
- Experience as a Contract manager or Paralegal
- Proven experience in a legal department of an international company, ideally in the leisure and/or tourism industry.
- Commercial contract drafting experience.
- Experience in providing legal support to sales, marketing and promotional activities.
- Experience in compliance and in particular privacy compliance.
- Understanding of negotiation and good contract drafting skills.
- Good organisational skills with the ability to prioritise tasks and manage support to numerous clients in varied areas.
- Ability to work well in a team and good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work with, and drive, outside counsel.
- Methodical, meticulous and with great attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate legal matters to non-legal audience (e.g. sales and marketing teams).
- Interact well with people who have different backgrounds and work styles.
- Listen and ask questions to ensure understanding.
- Convey relevant information in a clear, concise and timely manner.
- 25 days annual leave
- Private medical insurance & dental care
- Free Park Entry: You will have the opportunity to enter any of our parks with your family and friends for free
- Disney Discounts: you are entitled to discounts on designated Disney products, resort F&B and ticketing
- Flexible working hours are available
- Excellent maternity & paternity leave
- Business Resource Groups – Women @ Disney, Diversity @ Disney, Pride @ Disney etc.
The Walt Disney Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strive to be a diverse workforce that is representative of our audiences, and where all can thrive and belong. We are committed to building a team that includes and respects a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences and perspectives.
關於 The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
在 The Walt Disney Company (Corporate)，你會看到公司強大品牌背後各業務如何融會交流，建構出全球最創新、影響深遠和備受尊崇的娛樂公司。作為企業團隊的一份子，你將會與推動策略以讓The Walt Disney Company穩佔娛樂界頂尖地位的世界精英領袖一同工作。與其他具有創新精神的思想家惺惺相惜，同時讓這個世界上最偉大的故事敍述家為全球各地千百萬家庭締造回憶。
關於 The Walt Disney Company:
華特迪士尼公司，以及其附屬公司及隸屬機構，是頂尖多元化國際家庭娛樂及媒體企業，業務遍及以下範疇：媒體網絡、樂園及度假區、影城娛樂、消費產品與互動媒體。迪士尼在 1920 年代起步之初，只是一間卡通工作室，發展至今已成為娛樂界的翹楚。迪士尼昂然堅守傳承，繼續為家庭中每位成員創造世界一流的故事及體驗；其故事、人物和體驗於世界各地均家傳戶曉。我們在 40 多個國家地區營運業務，僱員及演藝人員攜手協力，創造全球和當地都珍愛的娛樂體驗。
這個職位隸屬於 The Walt Disney Company Ltd., 其所屬的業務部門是 The Walt Disney Company (Corporate)。
The Walt Disney Company Ltd. 是提供平等機會的僱主。考慮是否聘用求職者時，將不論其年齡、種族、膚色、宗教或信仰、性別、國籍、族裔或民族血統、性取向、變性、婚姻或同性伴侶狀況、殘疾或懷孕或生育狀況。Disney 培養商業文化，所有人的想法和決策都有助我們發展、創新、創造最好的故事，並與瞬息萬變的世界息息相關。