Contract Management Internship申請 稍後繼續申請 Job ID 875751BR 職位地點 倫敦, 英格兰, 英国 有意工作的公司 Parks, Experiences and Products 張貼日期 2021/10/17
工作概要:Join Disney for a challenging and rewarding 12-month internship!
During an internship at Disney, you will get the chance to work side by side with industry leaders in your field of study. You will gain valuable skills working within one of the strongest family of brands on a global scale while building lasting connections. Imagine that!
The Walt Disney Company Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, colour, religion or belief, sex, nationality, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, disability or pregnancy or maternity. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
About The Internship
As an Intern for the Contract Management Centre, you will be an essential part of the Disney Consumer Products, Games and Publishing business team as they manage the licensing contracts for all Merchandise and Publishing throughout EMEA. You will be immersed in the day to day business needs by primarily issuing Non Disclosure Agreements, Artwork Release Letters, Point of Sale letters, running recurring and ad-hoc reports on business trends and metrics. You will also be involved in ensuring compliance with contract policies and procedures, drafting agreements, resolving issues and you will have the opportunity to be part of the many projects the team runs. This internship will strengthen your attention to detail and stakeholder management as well as your knowledge of the licensing industry.
- Must be an undergraduate student in a sandwich year course returning to study in Autumn 2023
- Must have the right to work in the UK already in place
- Studying a degree discipline relevant to the function eg Law, Business
- A strong interest in a future career in law/policy/business trends
- Attention to detail and the ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to communicate with people at all levels in a professional and mature manner
- Ability to prioritise tasks, meet deadlines and undertake various administrative duties
- Strong MS Office skills
What We Offer
- Develop your workplace skills and experience and help build the foundations of your future career
- Constructive on-the-job training as well as companywide learning and development initiatives
- Learn how decisions and actions are made within a global business environment
- Take on real responsibility and become an essential part of an encouraging team
- Have the support and network of a large community of interns
- Gain essential knowledge to help you achieve success in your placement and your future career
- Annual salary of £21,000 with 25 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Great discounts on Disney products!
We will give you the opportunity to gain experience working for the world’s leading entertainment company. There is no better place to show what you’re made of – apply now!
How to Apply
Apply with your CV and cover letter via the link on this page. Please note that applications without cover letters will not be considered.
Your cover letter should be approximately 400 words and include the following:
- Why have you chosen this internship?
- Why have you chosen Disney?
- What qualities do you possess that would encourage Disney to choose you for the internship?
Please only apply to one internship position. We offer a large number of Early Careers opportunities across our business and if appropriate we will consider you for all relevant opportunities when you apply.
The application deadline is Sunday 28th November 2021 however, if we receive a high volume of applications we may close the role before this date, therefore we strongly advise you to apply early.
For hints and tips on your application, please check out our guide here: https://disneycasting.net/kenexa/profintern/Candidate_Hints_and_Tips.pdf
關於 Parks, Experiences and Products:
Parks, Experiences and Products 是公司全球業務的樞紐，透過主題樂園、度假村、郵輪和度假體驗以及消費品，包括玩具、服裝、書籍以至電玩遊戲等的各種消費品，將迪士尼的故事、卡通人物及特許授權產品融入生活。
關於 The Walt Disney Company:
華特迪士尼公司，以及其附屬公司及隸屬機構，是頂尖多元化國際家庭娛樂及媒體企業，業務遍及以下範疇：媒體網絡、樂園及度假區、影城娛樂、消費產品與互動媒體。迪士尼在 1920 年代起步之初，只是一間卡通工作室，發展至今已成為娛樂界的翹楚。迪士尼昂然堅守傳承，繼續為家庭中每位成員創造世界一流的故事及體驗；其故事、人物和體驗於世界各地均家傳戶曉。我們在 40 多個國家地區營運業務，僱員及演藝人員攜手協力，創造全球和當地都珍愛的娛樂體驗。
這個職位隸屬於 The Walt Disney Company Ltd., 其所屬的業務部門是 Parks, Experiences and Products。
The Walt Disney Company Ltd. 是提供平等機會的僱主。考慮是否聘用求職者時，將不論其年齡、種族、膚色、宗教或信仰、性別、國籍、族裔或民族血統、性取向、變性、婚姻或同性伴侶狀況、殘疾或懷孕或生育狀況。Disney 培養商業文化，所有人的想法和決策都有助我們發展、創新、創造最好的故事，並與瞬息萬變的世界息息相關。