Contract Administrator (Disney Branded Television)申請 稍後繼續申請 Job ID 854527BR 職位地點 伯班克, 加利福尼亚州, 美國 有意工作的公司 General Entertainment Content 張貼日期 2021/09/20
工作概要:The Contract Administrator will be responsible for supporting the Disney Branded Television group, as well as its clients by collecting, analyzing, tracking and reporting data and administering contracts on a daily basis in a timely and accurate manner.
- Maintaining the Programming Development Reports for DBT Business and Legal Affairs by entering updates in Salesforce database.
- Maintaining data integrity for all Deal Requests, Production Deals, License deals, as assigned, in Salesforce on a daily basis.
- Coordinate Title Clearance Requests with Corporate Legal
- Maintain department distribution lists
- Confirm contacts for pick up letters
- Maintaining data from schedules for production, roll outs, and other season tracking
- Processing Minors’ Paperwork, including tracking and reporting.
- Reviewing on-screen credit drafts and final versions, including publishing.
- Coordinate file requests for BA and Legal
- Ability to work collaboratively with other members of the Contract Administration team, senior leadership, Hub Leaders and administrative assistants, as well as other members of the Business Affairs and Legal Affairs Department while holding self and team members to a level of excellence.
- Additional duties may include: Data cleanup, administering photo approval requests, maintaining Contract Admin Handbook, tracking of Past Projects, and other duties as assigned.
- Expertise in Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Sharepoint, Adobe, and database systems
- Strong internet research
- Tech savvy with current and new technology applications
- Expert analysis of contracts (review requested data and provide information/analysis to requestor; determine start and end of contracts/windows as needed)
- Paralegal or Contract Administration experience
- Client management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Team player
- Time management/prioritization of deadlines
- Positive attitude/motivational
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Comfort with change and ambiguity
- Professional demeanor
- Attention to detail
- Strategic thinking
- Salesforce and Scenechronize experience
- Project Management skills
- Knowledge of television production/acquisitions and terminology
- Strategic thinking
- Knowledge of screen credits process
- Union guild expertise
- Effective coaching and feedback skills
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience working in a law firm, network or studio.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Paralegal certification or equivalent experience.
關於 General Entertainment Content:
General Entertainment Content 組別製作原創娛樂及新聞內容，以在本公司的串流平台及其有線和廣播網絡播放。
關於 The Walt Disney Company:
華特迪士尼公司，以及其附屬公司及隸屬機構，是頂尖多元化國際家庭娛樂及媒體企業，業務遍及以下範疇：媒體網絡、樂園及度假區、影城娛樂、消費產品與互動媒體。迪士尼在 1920 年代起步之初，只是一間卡通工作室，發展至今已成為娛樂界的翹楚。迪士尼昂然堅守傳承，繼續為家庭中每位成員創造世界一流的故事及體驗；其故事、人物和體驗於世界各地均家傳戶曉。我們在 40 多個國家地區營運業務，僱員及演藝人員攜手協力，創造全球和當地都珍愛的娛樂體驗。
這個職位隸屬於 Disney/ABC Cable Services, 其所屬的業務部門是 General Entertainment Content。