Content Programming Associate Manager - Experimentation (Disney+)申請 稍後繼續申請 Job ID 808282BR 職位地點 格倫代爾, 加利福尼亚州, 美國 有意工作的公司 Disney Streaming 張貼日期 2021/10/14
工作概要:The Walt Disney Company’s Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) is a global business segment for The Walt Disney Company with the mission of providing entertainment experiences to diverse consumers around the world access to the content they want most, on the latest platforms, at a time of rapidly evolving consumer habits deliver.
Disney Streaming encompasses the team’s leading the Disney+, Hulu, ESPN+, and Star+ streaming services within Disney’s Media & Entertainment Distribution group. We sit at the intersection between entertainment, sports, and technology and seek to connect viewers with the stories they love, while driving the streaming industry forward with consumer-first innovation.
Disney+ Content Programming is responsible for ensuring the Disney+ and Star+ global frameworks drive audience engagement and discovery with local relevance. This Associate contributes to that by implementing optimization and experimentation plans globally.
- Develop, manage and publish experimentation merchandising in the service
- Manage programming content optimization testing needs, and testing implementation as needed.
- Manage and ensure a rigorous, thoughtful, and globally coordinated testing schedule
- Develop content programming and merchandising analysis and on-going dashboards as needed, in partnership with data teams
- Leverage market & service behavior data, audience research to drive data and analytics that determine effective programming strategies.
- Partner with programming data & insights to take action on findings.
- Track performance of merchandising areas of the service over time.
- Collaborate on regional and territorial editorial merchandising and promotion.
- Facilitate verbal and written communications between teams, and to the larger organization.
- Sustain existing projects or leading projects as assigned.
- Act as liaison or advocate with business partners as needed.
- 1+ years of experience using SQL
- 2+ years of experience with data exploration and data visualization tools like Tableau or Looker
- Hands-on experience in advanced data analysis
- 2+ years of experience in digital media, programming, analysis, including hands-on CMS, tools, and deep spreadsheet experience expected.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Understanding of TWDC and general entertainment content libraries, brands, franchises, and characters.
- Strong understanding of digital media platforms, including hands-on CMS publishing and management of web, app, streaming, and connected devices.
- Strategic, creative, and entrepreneurial mindset
- Superior organizational, prioritization, and time management skills; ability to execute against multiple, high-priority projects, with a keen attention to detail
- Must be open to thinking outside of traditional models
- Highly developed written and verbal communications skills. Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively.
- Advanced data literacy.
- Strong emotional intelligence and collaborative spirit.
- Demonstrated ability to thrive working in an extremely fast-paced environment.
- 1+ year experience with TWDC brands, franchises, and content.
- General entertainment and international content experience a plus.
- Additional language and character set fluency (written) a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree minimum.
關於 Disney Streaming:
Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) 涵蓋本公司的國際業務單位及各種直達消費者串流服務，將技術、媒體發佈及廣告銷售結合至單一業務界別，從而為世界各地消費者創造和呈獻度身訂造的娛樂體驗。
關於 The Walt Disney Company:
華特迪士尼公司，以及其附屬公司及隸屬機構，是頂尖多元化國際家庭娛樂及媒體企業，業務遍及以下範疇：媒體網絡、樂園及度假區、影城娛樂、消費產品與互動媒體。迪士尼在 1920 年代起步之初，只是一間卡通工作室，發展至今已成為娛樂界的翹楚。迪士尼昂然堅守傳承，繼續為家庭中每位成員創造世界一流的故事及體驗；其故事、人物和體驗於世界各地均家傳戶曉。我們在 40 多個國家地區營運業務，僱員及演藝人員攜手協力，創造全球和當地都珍愛的娛樂體驗。
這個職位隸屬於 Disney DTC LLC, 其所屬的業務部門是 Disney Streaming。