Construction Manager, Technical Integration申請 稍後繼續申請 職位編號 689648BR 職位地點 大屿山, 離島區, 香港特別行政區 有意工作的公司 華特迪士尼幻想工程 張貼日期 2019/07/14
The job holder is responsible for managing and supervising all construction related technical integration, to ensure and manage a seamless information flow among different stakeholders involved with the project, and to ensure the BIM construction model is up-to-date during the whole project cycle for a project or multiple projects. He / she requires to keep abreast with the shop drawing production, site progress, technical issues, identify potential field problems, areas of risk and follow through the resolution process. He / she aims to achieve the mission of the department / project team to the day-to-day on site operations, builds and fosters strong working relationship with all Disney stakeholders, contractors, sub-contractors and vendors to make sure the quality delivered is up to Company’s standard.
· Report to the Project Director or Senior Construction Manager on all technical issues, in particular with BIM implementation.
· Working closely with the Contractor’s and WDI BIM teams, participate in the shop drawing development process and to ensure proper transfer to the construction model.
· Participate in technical sessions to ensure a comprehensive transfer of information and implementation to the construction model among the (Sub) Contractors, Consultants and WDI.
· Ensure contractors are working with latest and approved shop drawings, material and method statements
· Liaise with various stakeholders including contractors, Utilities Companies, Government officials and other LOBs when necessary to get their agreement, approval or consent to proceed with the works
基本條件:TECHNICAL SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
· Degree or above in Civil Engineering, Structural, or Building Studies.
· Minimum 8 years of solid site experience in related construction projects with at least 3 years in managerial position
· Solid site experience in Theme Park projects will be an advantage
· Familiar with Building Ordinance, construction site safety, environmental protection, allied legislations and related Codes of Practice will be an advantage.
· Sound knowledge of building materials and technologies
· Ability to communicate effectively with management, contractor and field personnel
· 6 working days a week, and may work in night shift or irregular working hours if necessary
· Strong technical background
· Strong communication and coordination skills
· Driving license (group 1 or 2) is expected
· Ability to motivate and build strong working relationships
· Strong communication and people skills
· Ability to manage multiple relationships and different personalities
華特迪士尼公司，以及其附屬公司及隸屬機構，是頂尖多元化國際家庭娛樂及媒體企業，業務遍及以下範疇：媒體網絡、樂園及度假區、影城娛樂、消費產品與互動媒體。迪士尼在 1920 年代起步之初，只是一間卡通工作室，發展至今已成為娛樂界的翹楚。迪士尼昂然堅守傳承，繼續為家庭中每位成員創造世界一流的故事及體驗；其故事、人物和體驗於世界各地均家傳戶曉。我們在 40 多個國家地區營運業務，僱員及演藝人員攜手協力，創造全球和當地都珍愛的娛樂體驗。
這個職位隸屬於 Walt Disney Imagineering Asia Limited，其所屬的業務部門是 華特迪士尼幻想工程。