Company Manager申請 稍後繼續申請 Job ID 10042118 職位地點 多倫多, 加拿大 有意工作的公司 Disney Cruise Line 張貼日期 2023/03/07
Disney Cruise Line (DCL), a division of The Walt Disney Company, operates a five-ship fleet of premium class cruise liners and is the industry leader in family vacations at sea. DCL Entertainment (Toronto) is a subsidiary of The Walt Disney Company Canada, and serves as the rehearsal headquarters for DCL’s award-winning theatrical productions. Within a state of the art entertainment rehearsal facility, DCL’s production teams pride themselves on creating memorable family entertainment that is both enchanting and magical – delighting the young and young at heart with legendary Disney storytelling.
Based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada and reporting to the Production Manager, the Company Manager oversees the administrative and logistical side of the rehearsal operation including, travel, contracts, budgeting, invoicing, payroll, housing and facility needs.
- Lead a team of company manager coordinators responsible for logistical and administrative operations of the DCL Rehearsal Facility in Toronto.
- Manage both emergency and non-emergency situations affecting cast and production/creative teams within the facility, corporate housing, and during business travel.
- Partner with Production Manager on annual forecasting of rehearsal and crossover dates, for multiple rehearsal casts and project teams.
- Partner with Production Manager in the negotiation of contracts with outside services and housing providers.
- Strategize, develop and implement efficient travel and lodging status tracking tools for cast, creative and production teams.
- Develop strong, trusting relationships with key partners including direct reports, Shipboard Teams, Human Resources, DCL Medical, Recruiting, Casting, Production and Creative Teams, Celebration Logistics Teams, Housing Providers, Landlords and Disney Executives
- Oversee cast payroll, accounting and tax issues and applicable Canadian labor laws.
- Ability to listen and manage delicate and unexpected situations requiring empathy and patience, in partnership with HR and DCL Leadership.
- Thorough understanding of Immigration Compliance requirements including Visas, Passports and border crossings guidelines.
- Partner with Production Manager to ensure annual budgetary goals are achieved.
- Actively participate in team meetings contributing ideas and solutions.
- Create and maintain a pleasant open and welcoming space for the Toronto Team and all visiting Performers and Production Teams.
- 5+ years’ experience working in Theatre Production and Entertainment management.
- Post-Secondary education in business administration, events management, or arts management.
- Solid understanding of the Performing Arts and LIVE Entertainment rehearsal processes.
- Corporate and Cruise Industry experience considered an asset.
- Strong ability to lead a team and make decisions in a busy, fast paced environment.
- Superior listening and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication and follow up practices.
- Thrives in an environment of constant change while maintaining a sense of humor inspiring positivity throughout the team.
- Ability to remain calm and collected in pressurized situations.
- Understands big picture impacts.
- Understands budgets and brings basic accounting skills to the role.
- Excellent presentation and corporate communication skills.
- Full computer literacy - Powerpoint, Excel, Smartsheet, Microsoft applications etc. Experience with SAP is an asset.
- Able to work with a flexible and fluid production schedule including weekends and long days during busy periods.
Our Company proudly provides equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants. We welcome and encourage applications from persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in any aspect of the selection process. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in any aspect of the selection process.
關於 Disney Cruise Line:
遊輪行業領導 Disney Cruise Line 讓一家人享受溫馨時光——成人們可以休息充電，而孩子們可以體驗 Disney 獨有的神奇魔力。遊客可以從世界各地的港口啟程，踏上激動人心的旅行，前往巴勒比海、巴哈馬群島、阿拉斯加和歐洲等地。登上船隊的五艘船——Disney Magic、Disney Wonder、Disney Dream、Disney Fantasy 及 Disney Wish，以及 Disney 的巴哈馬私人島嶼天堂 Castaway Cay，船員為客人提供無與倫比的服務、迷人的故事和沉浸式家庭娛樂，這些只有 Disney 才可做到。
關於 The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company 連同其子公司和聯營公司，是領先的多元化國際家庭娛樂和媒體企業，業務遍及以下範疇：Disney Entertainment、ESPN、Disney Parks 及 Experiences and Products。Disney 在 1920 年代的起步之初，只是一間卡通工作室，至今已成為娛樂界的翹楚，並昂然堅守傳承，繼續為家庭中每位成員創造世界一流的故事與體驗。Disney 的故事、人物與體驗傳遍世界每個角落，深入人心。我們在 40 多個國家/地區營運業務，僱員及演藝人員攜手協力，創造全球和當地人們都珍愛的娛樂體驗。
這個職位隸屬於 The Walt Disney Company (Canada) Ltd., 其所屬的業務部門是 Disney Cruise Line。