Clearance Manager – Hulu申請 稍後繼續申請 職位編號 780804BR 職位地點 圣莫尼卡, 加利福尼亚州, 美国 有意工作的公司 General Entertainment Content 張貼日期 2021/03/28
工作概要:Hulu is looking for a clearances and licensing professional with entertainment marketing experience. The Marketing Legal team handles many aspects of legal clearances, including those related to marketing materials for Hulu’s Original films and television series and other content released via Hulu, as well as brand marketing and original content production driven by the Marketing team. The Clearance Manager will review marketing creative and original content scripts to identify potential clearance issues and ensure appropriate clearance of names and places, artwork, props, costumes, photographs, film/TV/archival clips, mock-up designs, and building/architectural designs. They will also negotiate agreements with outside parties controlling rights to artwork, photography, footage, fonts, music, and other proprietary material used in marketing and original content.
The Clearance Manager will advise content producers and marketing teams of clearance procedures. In connection therewith, they will also review rough and final cuts of marketing videos and original content, websites, bonus content, behind the scenes/EPK materials, interviews, bloopers, deleted scenes, trailers, TV spots, e-mail creative, digital assets, commercial tie-ins, print ads, and other marketing materials.
- Review scripts to summarize potential clearance issues and necessary next steps.
- Throughout preproduction/production/post production, track and handle all requests from production and Marketing for use of graphics/artwork/photographs/props/set dressing/wardrobe/stills/footage/fonts/other.
- Transmit, follow-up, and track clearance requests to outside parties. Secure necessary licenses and/or permissions via boilerplate forms and protocols.
- Analyze proposed marketing creative, concept art, and graphics, including for standards and practices purposes. Elevate for additional review as needed.
- Consult, as needed, with IP and marketing counsel in connection with copyright, trademark, right of publicity, and contractual matters.
- View rough and final cuts to ensure compliance with clearance instructions.
- Coordinate and communicate with internal teams (e.g., labor relations, consumer products, music).
- Review and clear content in connection with advertising/promotional clearance matters.
- Manage and summarize in Hulu’s format talent, ad/promo, and credit tie restrictions provided by studio partners, and work closely with Marketing teams to interpret and execute restrictions and provide guidance regarding contractual marketing approvals, as they apply to Hulu Originals and licensed content marketing assets.
- 3-5 years in entertainment marketing and/or content (e.g., major film/TV production entity or network) clearance position.
- Knowledge of copyright, trademark, right of publicity, and other legal concepts sufficient to identify and communicate issues.
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Proven ability to take initiative and seek increased responsibilities
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced and fluctuating environment
- Proficient in autonomously prioritizing work and managing deadlines
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Outlook and Word
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent work experience
- JD or paralegal degree
關於 General Entertainment Content:
General Entertainment Content 組別製作原創娛樂及新聞內容，以在本公司的串流平台及其有線和廣播網絡播放。
關於 The Walt Disney Company:
華特迪士尼公司，以及其附屬公司及隸屬機構，是頂尖多元化國際家庭娛樂及媒體企業，業務遍及以下範疇：媒體網絡、樂園及度假區、影城娛樂、消費產品與互動媒體。迪士尼在 1920 年代起步之初，只是一間卡通工作室，發展至今已成為娛樂界的翹楚。迪士尼昂然堅守傳承，繼續為家庭中每位成員創造世界一流的故事及體驗；其故事、人物和體驗於世界各地均家傳戶曉。我們在 40 多個國家地區營運業務，僱員及演藝人員攜手協力，創造全球和當地都珍愛的娛樂體驗。
這個職位隸屬於 ABC Cable Networks Group, 其所屬的業務部門是 General Entertainment Content。
ABC Cable Networks Group 是機會均等的僱主。申請人將獲考慮聘僱，而不分種族、膚色、宗教、性別、國籍、性取向、性別身份、殘疾或受保護退伍軍人身分。Disney 培養商業文化，所有人的想法和決策都有助我們發展、創新、創造最好的故事，並與瞬息萬變的世界息息相關。