Business Process & Requirements Manager申請 稍後繼續申請 Job ID 860779BR 職位地點 基西米, 佛罗里达州, 美國 有意工作的公司 Parks, Experiences and Products 張貼日期 2021/10/03
工作概要:The Business Process & Requirements Manager will be accountable for supporting the execution of business initiatives and integration across 3 lines of business within the Consumer Products, Games & Publishing (CPGP) organization. Partnering with departments across the business, this role will provide requirements & process development, optimization, and integration, ensuring that the intersections between departments and between businesses are operating effectively in support of strategic goals and business growth. The role sits in the Global Operations group reporting to the Manager, Business Process. Responsibilities include project managing various business program and process related initiatives, including performing research, analysis, data synthesis, developing and optimizing processes, documenting requirements, determining level of effort and labor needs for various business process activities, ensuring execution against milestones, and developing executive-level reports and presentations.
職責:Business Process Optimization
- Facilitate process and workflow development and optimization sessions.
- Document current and new processes with mapping, workflows, swim lane charts, ARCIs, etc.
- Provide recommendations for improvements.
- From a business perspective, identify and assess tool and systems opportunities that can expand capabilities, provide insights, or improve current approaches. Facilitate research into solutions.
- Assist in identifying resource needs within the organization to inform capacity planning for initiatives as well as financial and resourcing requirements to run new business models.
- Assist in development and delivery of key reports and presentations as required.
Business Requirements Development
- Understand the strategic business objectives of an initiative to formulate detailed business requirements that can be used by all engaged departments to execute on an initiative (from Legal, Finance, and Accounting, through Inventory Planning, Sourcing, Digital/eCommerce, bricks and mortar partners, vendors, etc.).
- Provide thought partnership and apply business acumen to help fill in the gaps to ensure all business requirements are covered.
- Work with teams to identify dependencies for the business requirements so those are understood prior to execution of initiatives and assess the business requirements based on level of effort/complexity/difficulty of delivery.
- Prioritize the business requirements based on the impact value of the strategic objectives, and associate them to appropriate roadmap timing/phases for the initiative.
- Support the business stakeholders and the other team members on an initiative by fully understanding the business requirements and through finding solutions to complex problems.
Integration & Business Program Support
- Provide support for key initiatives across the CPGP organization.
- Provide communications & presentation materials development, including very high quality senior executive presentations that communicate strategy, inform decisions, and share results.
- Cultivate partnerships with key stakeholders to foster the ability to research, collect information, understand key operating principles and standards, and garner support from other teams.
- Be a thought partner and integrator on a wide variety of initiatives performing investigative research as needed.
- Partner with departments across the organization on various ad hoc business initiatives.
- Analyze data to inform strategic directions, drive decisions, and tell a compelling story.
- Manage daily activities of initiatives as requested, including identifying key activities and dependencies, and project managing the effort.
- Maintain plan information, status updates, close-out details and communicate variances to leadership.
- Proactively monitor progress for strategy initiatives. Regularly communicate status and roadmap changes to key stakeholders and facilitate planning sessions.
- Aggregate updates from key partners and facilitate issue resolution.
- 3-5 years of work experience in management consulting, corporate strategy, business development, product management, requirements development, business analysis or a similar position of analytical and operational rigor with a focus on defining business objectives
- Strong business acumen to translate high level business goals into well-defined business requirements, and make recommendations for approaches to meet objectives
- Ability to think strategically and drive ideas into action, with a positive outlook, and willingness to take personal initiative
- Ability to develop strong relationships across all levels of in an organization working collaboratively with management across divisions
- Excellent presentation development capabilities appropriate to an executive audience
- Experience driving project efforts and developing processes in support of business operations
- Experience in eCommerce and Bricks & Mortar retail, Publishing, Games, and/or Studio industries is desirable
- Experience in consumer products, including vertical and licensed merchandise is desirable
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Superior verbal and written communication skills, particularly the ability to communicate complex data sets and processes in an effective manner
- Outstanding multi-tasking, prioritization, organization and teamwork capabilities
- Strong ethics, discretion, and ability to maintain confidentiality
- BA or BS degree in related field
其他資訊:Benefits and Perks: Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits, educational opportunities and special extras that only Disney can provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at https://jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits
關於 Parks, Experiences and Products:
Parks, Experiences and Products 是公司全球業務的樞紐，透過主題樂園、度假村、郵輪和度假體驗以及消費品，包括玩具、服裝、書籍以至電玩遊戲等的各種消費品，將迪士尼的故事、卡通人物及特許授權產品融入生活。
關於 The Walt Disney Company:
華特迪士尼公司，以及其附屬公司及隸屬機構，是頂尖多元化國際家庭娛樂及媒體企業，業務遍及以下範疇：媒體網絡、樂園及度假區、影城娛樂、消費產品與互動媒體。迪士尼在 1920 年代起步之初，只是一間卡通工作室，發展至今已成為娛樂界的翹楚。迪士尼昂然堅守傳承，繼續為家庭中每位成員創造世界一流的故事及體驗；其故事、人物和體驗於世界各地均家傳戶曉。我們在 40 多個國家地區營運業務，僱員及演藝人員攜手協力，創造全球和當地都珍愛的娛樂體驗。
這個職位隸屬於 Disney Global Product Development and Creative, Inc., 其所屬的業務部門是 Parks, Experiences and Products。