BI Developer申請 稍後繼續申請 Job ID 875758BR 職位地點 哈默史密斯, 英格兰, 英国; 倫敦, 英格兰, 英国 有意工作的公司 Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution 張貼日期 2021/10/13
工作概要:Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) Technology creates products, platforms, and innovations for the DMED Segment and the Walt Disney Company by driving the strategic development and use of technology, building scalable systems and products to empower our businesses and engage consumers. With global scale, local presence, and deep technological excellence, DMED Technology helps DMED and The Walt Disney Company optimize technology, platforms, and resources, bring creative ideas to life and create industry-shaping approaches.
The BI Developer is a wide-ranging, hands-on role that covers everything from requirements gathering to full design and delivery of BI products. Data Platforms EMEA, as part of DMED Tech, works on a number of individual data products and projects that fit into a wider data environment (Snowflake, AWS, on-prem). This role is a key member of the team that will help develop the vision for and architect our EMEA data infrastructure, and is therefore expected to work across different parts of the business, with different technologies and different teams within DMED Tech.
You will work on building out our data environment and products; you should have significant experience in the design, creation, management, and use of large and diverse datasets. This includes working with business and data users to understand how best to use data to support their reporting and analytics needs. The role will work closely with our data visualization developers, providing tailored data sets for tableau, power BI or MicroStrategy to consume.
- Demonstrate taking on new projects and working within the team and wider business
- Work independently and across multiple projects at the same time, managing one’s own workload and prioritization in conjunction with team and business needs
- Developing and maintaining various data pipelines, primarily in the cloud (using Snowflake and AWS) or in-house (using the Microsoft BI Stack (SQL Server, SSIS, SSAS))
- Support advanced data modelling and analysis using managed data environments and data marts
- Responsible for designing reporting solutions that satisfy business requirements; this involves working closely with business stakeholders to best understand their data and reporting needs
- Identify opportunities for new projects, using existing tools in new ways, using existing data differently, and generally to demonstrating the value of data
- Responsible for capturing and translating business requirements into BI specifications, and then creating technical solutions from these
- Participate in and contribute to document maintenance
- Participate in Departmental knowledge transfer programmes in order that they can transfer their knowledge to others in the department who will benefit
- Plan self-training and education in order to ensure that technical knowledge is developed so that appropriate new technology and techniques can be suggested in order to effectively meet customers’ needs
- Experience working in data engineering or BI developer roles in support of BI and analytics
- Experience of Snowflake ELT development and support
- Strong Python experience (scripting, retrieving data from APIs etc..)
- Experience with BI reporting/visualisation tools and software (e.g. Tableau, PowerBI, MicroStrategy) is a bonus
關於 Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
關於 The Walt Disney Company:
華特迪士尼公司，以及其附屬公司及隸屬機構，是頂尖多元化國際家庭娛樂及媒體企業，業務遍及以下範疇：媒體網絡、樂園及度假區、影城娛樂、消費產品與互動媒體。迪士尼在 1920 年代起步之初，只是一間卡通工作室，發展至今已成為娛樂界的翹楚。迪士尼昂然堅守傳承，繼續為家庭中每位成員創造世界一流的故事及體驗；其故事、人物和體驗於世界各地均家傳戶曉。我們在 40 多個國家地區營運業務，僱員及演藝人員攜手協力，創造全球和當地都珍愛的娛樂體驗。
這個職位隸屬於 The Walt Disney Company Ltd., 其所屬的業務部門是 Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution。
The Walt Disney Company Ltd. 是提供平等機會的僱主。考慮是否聘用求職者時，將不論其年齡、種族、膚色、宗教或信仰、性別、國籍、族裔或民族血統、性取向、變性、婚姻或同性伴侶狀況、殘疾或懷孕或生育狀況。Disney 培養商業文化，所有人的想法和決策都有助我們發展、創新、創造最好的故事，並與瞬息萬變的世界息息相關。