Beach Lifeguard - Castaway Cay申請 稍後繼續申請 Job ID 1057035BR 職位地點 巴哈马 有意工作的公司 Disney Cruise Line 張貼日期 2023/02/27
At Disney Cruise Line, you can set sail on the job opportunity of a lifetime! Disney Cruise Line has established itself as a world-renowned leader in hospitality and entertainment, and has been recognized as the top cruise line for families. Our crew members bring the magic to life to deliver exceptional guest service and create family-friendly fun onboard the Disney Magic, Disney Wonder, Disney Dream, Disney Fantasy, and on our private island paradise in the Bahamas – Castaway Cay! With incredible itineraries that visit exciting destinations around the world, crew and Officers can chart the course for an unforgettable adventure with Disney Cruise Line. Ongoing training and development allows our crew to continuously learn and grow personally and professionally, and Disney Cruise Line offers a unique opportunity for those looking to grow, excel and work for one of the most innovative and welcoming companies in the world. Apply today to Embark on Your Career and Navigate Your Future!
- Provide aquatic rescue and recreation assistance on Castaway Cay
- Responsible for life guarding of family lagoon on Castaway Cay at multiple stations (300 feet between stands), water slides and play structures surrounded by water
- Oversee boat beach lagoon to ensure safe usage of rental boats; assist boaters in distress as needed
- Assist with upkeep and cleanliness of rental equipment (bikes, snorkel equipment, boats) and island Recreational areas and supplies or equipment (beaches, snorkel lagoon) on non-call days
- Rental of recreational equipment including bikes, float mats, tubes, snorkel equipment, and boats
- Provide instruction to Guests in the operation of rental boats and the use of snorkel equipment
- Part of ship tie-up Crew
- Responsible for beach set-up and breakdown including general beach clean up, organization, set up and collection of all rental equipment
- Maintain cleanliness of island beach facilities, placement and cleaning of beach chairs, clean beach with sand sifter, clear seaweed, rake beaches, pick trash, maintain umbrellas on beaches, etc.
- Assist with general maintenance, cleanliness, sanitation, and operational readiness of rental equipment including bikes, boats, karts , strollers, and snorkel equipment; Report defects for repair
- Perform underwater cleaning and maintenance of all lagoon and pier facilities including perimeter net, family beach lagoon, buoy lines, and underwater props
- Assist with overall island cleanliness and preparation prior to ship arrival
- Participate in ongoing lifeguard in-service trainings; Occurs Weekly
- Potentially work with heavy equipment such as tractors, forklifts, etc.
- Legally authorized to work in The Bahamas
- Minimum six months of recent lifeguarding experience
- Ability to pass a pre-hire swim test and successfully complete lifeguard certification training, as well as Aquatic Rescue Professional certification (conducted upon arrival on island), including swimming 200 yards with the first 100 yards in one minute and 50 seconds or less; tread water for two minutes without the use of hands, retrieve a ten-pound brick from eight feet of water, certification requirements must also be maintained throughout contract.
- Ability to detect and respond to noises and distress signals in an aquatic environment, including in the water and anywhere around the zone of responsibility.
- Must be able to observe all sections of an assigned zone or area of responsibility.
- Ability to pass a vision screening with at least 20/25 vision, corrected or uncorrected. •High level of fitness including strong swimming abilities
- Good computer skills and operational knowledge
- Recent competitive swim team and/or work-related water sports experience (paddle boarding, surfing, rescue/open-water diving, snorkeling, free diving, water polo, underwater hockey, etc.)
- Previous experience with boats, snorkel equipment, or other recreational equipment
- Open water diver and diving rescue certification
This role is based on Disney’s private island in The Bahamas, Castaway Cay.
- Be interested in living and working on a private island in the Bahamas
- Be willing to follow and perform safety role, emergency duties and/or associated responsibilities
- Be willing and able to uphold the general safety management responsibilities specified in the Safety Management System in areas and operations under their control
- Be willing to follow and embrace United States Public Health requirements and guidelines as well as Environmentality requirements and Company practices
- Be willing to share a cabin with other crew members and appreciative of working and living in a multi-cultural environment
- Be comfortable living in a confined space with strict rules and regulations
- Adhere to a structured lifestyle, personally and professionally
- Have a valid passport and obtain necessary visas, if applicable (DCL will provide you with documents for this)
- Have authorization to work in the Bahamas
- Obtain a criminal background check
- Bring approved work shoes
**Disney Cruise Line is a drug-free workplace. All new hires are required to undergo drug/alcohol testing within the first week onboard and throughout their contracts. Failure to pass the drug/alcohol testing will result in immediate termination.
關於 Disney Cruise Line:
遊輪行業領導 Disney Cruise Line 讓一家人享受溫馨時光——成人們可以休息充電，而孩子們可以體驗 Disney 獨有的神奇魔力。遊客可以從世界各地的港口啟程，踏上激動人心的旅行，前往巴勒比海、巴哈馬群島、阿拉斯加和歐洲等地。登上船隊的五艘船——Disney Magic、Disney Wonder、Disney Dream、Disney Fantasy 及 Disney Wish，以及 Disney 的巴哈馬私人島嶼天堂 Castaway Cay，船員為客人提供無與倫比的服務、迷人的故事和沉浸式家庭娛樂，這些只有 Disney 才可做到。
關於 The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company 連同其子公司和聯營公司，是領先的多元化國際家庭娛樂和媒體企業，業務遍及以下範疇：Disney Entertainment、ESPN、Disney Parks 及 Experiences and Products。Disney 在 1920 年代的起步之初，只是一間卡通工作室，至今已成為娛樂界的翹楚，並昂然堅守傳承，繼續為家庭中每位成員創造世界一流的故事與體驗。Disney 的故事、人物與體驗傳遍世界每個角落，深入人心。我們在 40 多個國家/地區營運業務，僱員及演藝人員攜手協力，創造全球和當地人們都珍愛的娛樂體驗。
這個職位隸屬於 DCL Island Development, Ltd, 其所屬的業務部門是 Disney Cruise Line。