Attorney, Media Distribution申請 稍後繼續申請 Job ID 822961BR 職位地點 倫敦, 英格兰, 英国 有意工作的公司 Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution 張貼日期 2021/09/09
工作概要:Job & LOB Summary
Due to continued growth, we are now looking for an Attorney within our Media Distribution team.
This key role sits within the heart of the Media Distribution Legal team which supports Disney’s media distribution activity across Europe, Middle East, Africa and Russia.
The overall purpose of role is to Draft, negotiate and advise on licensing deals for television, channels and transactional services, advise on legal and/or broader commercial issues arising from licensing deals and be the point person for ad hoc projects and experienced resource for developing junior team members.
職責:The Opportunity & Responsibilities:
- Draft and conclude license agreements, channel distribution agreements, format agreements, amendments and other legal documentation required by the business in EMEA
- Liaise with the sales teams in London and the overseas offices in relation to specific deals and to provide support and guidance
- Be the first point of contact for queries from finance, marketing and technical representatives for specific agreements/clients
- Strengthen internal and external relationships in ways that benefit the business
- Help to develop and maintain up-to-date templates for the full range of DMD licences
- Provide leadership and guidance on the implementation of best practice for drafting and the negotiation of key deal terms
- Assist in monitoring the output of Contract Managers and Administrators
- Provide support to the regional digital team and assist in supporting global accounts
- Work on specific projects from time to time to support DMD business initiatives
- Develop a solid understanding of the business’s and licensees’ expectations and negotiating position through effective utilisation of cross-functional expertise
- Work with sales team to structure and support negotiation of agreements
- Draft and complete license agreements within agreed timescales
Other General Activities
- Work effectively with departmental colleagues on a cross-functional and cross-territory basis
- Keep up to date with relevant legal developments and, where appropriate, take opportunities to share that knowledge with colleagues
- Foster a ‘continuous improvement’ culture, ensuring that policies and processes will protect the business
基本條件:The Experience We Require From You:
- UK or equivalent professional qualification
- Excellent academic history and ideally private practice training
- Good knowledge of contract and commercial law
- Extensive contract drafting experience
- Television and/or digital media experience (preferably in distribution and licensing). In-house or private practice.
- Understanding of negotiation and good contract drafting skills
- Ability to draft from scratch to address new and challenging issues
- Good organisational skills with the ability to prioritise tasks and manage a portfolio of contracts
- Methodical, meticulous and with great attention to detail
- Accurate completion of license agreements within agreed timelines
- Ability to communicate legal matters to non-legal audience (e.g. sales teams)
- 25 days annual leave
- Private medical insurance & dental care
- Free Park Entry: You will have the opportunity to enter any of our parks with your family and friends for free
- Disney Discounts: you are entitled to discounts on designated Disney products, resort F&B and ticketing
- Flexible working hours are available
- Excellent maternity & paternity leave
- Business Resource Groups – Women @ Disney, Diversity @ Disney, Pride @ Disney etc.
The Walt Disney Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strive to be a diverse workforce that is representative of our audiences, and where all can thrive and belong. We are committed to building a team that includes and respects a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences and perspectives.
關於 Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
關於 The Walt Disney Company:
華特迪士尼公司，以及其附屬公司及隸屬機構，是頂尖多元化國際家庭娛樂及媒體企業，業務遍及以下範疇：媒體網絡、樂園及度假區、影城娛樂、消費產品與互動媒體。迪士尼在 1920 年代起步之初，只是一間卡通工作室，發展至今已成為娛樂界的翹楚。迪士尼昂然堅守傳承，繼續為家庭中每位成員創造世界一流的故事及體驗；其故事、人物和體驗於世界各地均家傳戶曉。我們在 40 多個國家地區營運業務，僱員及演藝人員攜手協力，創造全球和當地都珍愛的娛樂體驗。
這個職位隸屬於 The Walt Disney Company Ltd., 其所屬的業務部門是 Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution。
The Walt Disney Company Ltd. 是提供平等機會的僱主。考慮是否聘用求職者時，將不論其年齡、種族、膚色、宗教或信仰、性別、國籍、族裔或民族血統、性取向、變性、婚姻或同性伴侶狀況、殘疾或懷孕或生育狀況。Disney 培養商業文化，所有人的想法和決策都有助我們發展、創新、創造最好的故事，並與瞬息萬變的世界息息相關。