Associate Specialist or Specialist for Human Resources申請 稍後繼續申請 職位編號 768778BR 職位地點 千葉市, 千葉市, 日本 有意工作的公司 Parks, Experiences and Products 張貼日期 2020/11/11
工作概要:Provide support to Human Resources Division mainly related to recruitment activities, time recording system management, onboarding/offboarding employees and other ad-hoc activities. Provide support to director for limited document and information tracking.
The position will a one year contract position with possible renewal according to company needs.
- Responsible for recruitment activities including posting positions, screening resumes, setting up interviews and participating in interviews as necessary
- Process on-boarding and off-boarding administrative work for employees
- Field questions regarding time recording from employees, manage unique working hours/paid time off etc. in conjunction with time recording system. Verify commutation allowance payment as needed. Verify and track paid vacation day usage.
- Assist with various document creation and record-keeping
- Translate HR related documents such as organizational charts and notices (E/J)
- Coordinate and track information flow of documents internally and with outside companies
- Complete contract paperwork and other vendor-related documents pertaining to Expat housing, club membership, school payments, etc.
- Complete internal invoice-related documents, gather approval signatures and submit to accounting and any other internal parties
- Assist in implementing various employee events
- English and Japanese fluency, written and spoken, equivalent to TOEIC score 850 or above
- Knowledge of business etiquette and typical business protocol in Japan
- At least 3 years experience working in an HR role or supporting HR functions.
- Knowledge of basic Japanese labor laws especially related to time management
- Computer Literacy (Microsoft Office Suite)
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience working in a foreign firm in Japan or experience studying/living overseas and working in a Japanese company
- Driver's license and willingness to drive around TDR property
關於 Parks, Experiences and Products:
Parks, Experiences and Products 是公司全球業務的樞紐，透過主題樂園、度假村、郵輪和度假體驗以及消費品，包括玩具、服裝、書籍以至電玩遊戲等的各種消費品，將迪士尼的故事、卡通人物及特許授權產品融入生活。
關於 The Walt Disney Company:
華特迪士尼公司，以及其附屬公司及隸屬機構，是頂尖多元化國際家庭娛樂及媒體企業，業務遍及以下範疇：媒體網絡、樂園及度假區、影城娛樂、消費產品與互動媒體。迪士尼在 1920 年代起步之初，只是一間卡通工作室，發展至今已成為娛樂界的翹楚。迪士尼昂然堅守傳承，繼續為家庭中每位成員創造世界一流的故事及體驗；其故事、人物和體驗於世界各地均家傳戶曉。我們在 40 多個國家地區營運業務，僱員及演藝人員攜手協力，創造全球和當地都珍愛的娛樂體驗。
這個職位隸屬於 Walt Disney Attractions Japan, Ltd., 其所屬的業務部門是 Parks, Experiences and Products。