Associate Project Manager, Mastering Services申請 稍後繼續申請 Job ID 877128BR 職位地點 伯班克, 加利福尼亚州, 美國 有意工作的公司 The Walt Disney Studios 張貼日期 2021/10/21
It’s the magic of immersing yourself in a motion picture masterpiece, or a new track from your favorite band, or the spectacle of a live Broadway show. It’s hard to define and even harder to create, but that’s what we do at The Walt Disney Studios. Ours is a culture of innovation, collaboration and creativity. We raise the bar, then step over it, blazing trails through the production and distribution of world-class entertainment around the globe. If you want to help tell compelling, enduring stories through movies, music or stage plays, then we want to hear from you.
Imagine a career with an organization that brings smiles to millions every day. Imagine working with people whose passion for what they do is simply indescribable. We are The Walt Disney Company, live with a rich legacy of innovation, entertainment, and lifelong memories. With our vast array of both businesses and professionals, you’ll have the opportunity to join a team that’s beloved around the world, and to find out how it feels to love what you do. We invite you to discover for yourself why a career with Disney is the opportunity you‘ve been looking for.
Studio Operations is comprised of multiple disciplines related to the postproduction of our films. This includes localizing formats for global theatrical release, ensuring consistency and continuity in the voice and representation of our characters in media formats worldwide, ensuring secure delivery of films to exhibitors, retailers, and homes worldwide, converting of classic film content into digital formats, and managing of all Walt Disney Studios production and postproduction facilities (including sound stages and the Digital Studio).
The Associate Project Manager, Mastering Services, will assist the Manager of Operations in support of Master Asset Prep and Quality Control to ensure the on-time and right the first-time delivery of current slate Studio films, episodic series and library titles to Disney Streaming Services and Studio inventory.
The APM must be technically knowledgeable and effective in gathering and understanding of business requirements, technical specifications, schedules and workflows. The APM coordinates with the digital operator team to ensure timely, accurate, and efficient delivery; and “owns” the customer relationship between internal clients/stakeholders, third party customers and Disney Digital Studio Services. In addition, the APM is a hospitality specialist who delivers excellent customer service by interacting comfortably with creative and executive team members. He/she must possess flexibility and creativity and be willing to assume challenges and increased responsibility, including handling routine matters in Manager’s absence as well as keeping an eye out for ways to improve workflows/increase efficiency, etc.
If you have an entrepreneurial drive, a winning attitude, and would enjoy working for a fun and adventurous company, please apply via www.disneycareers.com. The Walt Disney Studios is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Project Management: Coordinate the day-to-day delivery priorities while also forecasting the optimal approach to maximize resources. Additional tasks include:
- Scheduling, status updates, reports, managing metrics, resolving issues, system status updates, billing, facilitate meetings and manage a schedule book of our business and operations (including room, equipment, QC, delivery, etc.).
- Assist in assigning day-to-day priorities of Digital Operators and assist them to ensure they are set up for success while performing their work.
- Client Services and partner management: The building and fostering of relationships with our customers and partners – being a friendly and helpful person who is happy to serve our clients and facilitate smooth deliveries with our partners.
- Support management, partners and customers in understanding their Mastering Schedule needs and liaises with other departments and partners (i.e. Engineering, QC, Projection, Audio, Title Graphics, Subtitles, etc.) to ensure proper environment set up and availability of staff, rooms, assets, and experts.
- Maintain daily communication regarding the status of the work. Due to the nature of production and postproduction, there is the need to proactively communicate how changing schedules impact work and costs. Work must then be closed out and billed in a timely manner.
- Process Improvement & Innovation: Identify opportunities to improve existing workflows/systems and understand new technologies that we can leverage to be the most effective, innovative, and secure facility in the industry.
- In addition to this position’s core responsibilities in Mastering, this position will be looked to for support in our QA and Digital Media Services group as needed.
- Work Order Creation & Billing: The APM creates work orders and is responsible for accurate billing of services offered. Billing must be completed on time. He/she works together with clients to ensure that the proper time and facility rates are billed.
- At least 5 years’ experience working in Mastering, File Prep or a related field.
- Strong understanding of the motion picture post production process and technical delivery requirements.
- Strong understanding of Mastering, asset prep, prequal, and QC.
- General and specific knowledge of the workflows and services offered within DDSS (with the ability to learn and grasp new workflow concepts in the context of the industry’s changing requirements).
- Proficient in Salesforce, Microsoft Office suite, post-production scheduling tools.
- General knowledge of industry leading non-linear editing systems (Avid, Premiere) and Mastering tools (DVS Clipster, Colofront Transkoder, Resolve) preferred.
- College Degree Preferred (field of study Media, Cinema, Post Production, etc. preferred)
關於 The Walt Disney Studios:
超過 95 年來，The Walt Disney Studios 一直是 The Walt Disney Company 建立的基石。時至今日，其將優質電影、情節故事、音樂及舞台劇獻給世界各地的消費者。The Walt Disney Studios 坐擁一系列備受尊崇的電影工作室，包括 Disney、Walt Disney Animation Studios、Pixar Animation Studios、Marvel Studios、Lucasfilm、20th Century Studios 及 Searchlight Pictures。旗下亦設有世界級舞台表演製作商 Disney Theatrical Productions。
關於 The Walt Disney Company:
華特迪士尼公司，以及其附屬公司及隸屬機構，是頂尖多元化國際家庭娛樂及媒體企業，業務遍及以下範疇：媒體網絡、樂園及度假區、影城娛樂、消費產品與互動媒體。迪士尼在 1920 年代起步之初，只是一間卡通工作室，發展至今已成為娛樂界的翹楚。迪士尼昂然堅守傳承，繼續為家庭中每位成員創造世界一流的故事及體驗；其故事、人物和體驗於世界各地均家傳戶曉。我們在 40 多個國家地區營運業務，僱員及演藝人員攜手協力，創造全球和當地都珍愛的娛樂體驗。
這個職位隸屬於 Walt Disney Pictures, 其所屬的業務部門是 The Walt Disney Studios。
Walt Disney Pictures 是機會均等的僱主。申請人將獲考慮聘僱，而不分種族、膚色、宗教、性別、國籍、性取向、性別身份、殘疾或受保護退伍軍人身分。Disney 培養商業文化，所有人的想法和決策都有助我們發展、創新、創造最好的故事，並與瞬息萬變的世界息息相關。