Associate Principal Counsel申請 稍後繼續申請 職位編號 768569BR 職位地點 旧金山, 加利福尼亚州, 美国; 洛杉磯, 加利福尼亚州, 美国 有意工作的公司 Lucasfilm 張貼日期 2021/01/24
工作概要:The Associate Principal Counsel is responsible for negotiating and drafting agreements related to the development and production of live‐action theatrical motion pictures and television; providing guidance and counsel to creative and production executives on legal matters related to production, including guild, intellectual property, and tax matters; and advising internal business units regarding ancillary rights issues related to Lucasfilm’s motion pictures and live‐action television content.
We are looking for an Associate Principal Counsel who reflects the innovative spirit, creative talent, and passion for great storytelling and filmmaking that define Lucasfilm.
職責:Organized, detail oriented and strategically minded are key words for the Associate Principal Counsel. On any given day, you might:
- Negotiate and draft agreements for services of talent (e.g., producers, story editors, writers, etc.) for linear animated television and streaming animated and live action scripted content.
- Oversee all production related legal matters that arise in connection with television and streaming animated/live action scripted content production.
- Prepare memos summarizing rights, talent approvals, and other obligations.
- Draft and negotiate a variety of production agreements including locations, leases, vendor/equipment, catering, third party consulting and other production related agreements.
- Evaluate and advise on clearance matters, guild issues, and other concerns relating to the production, marketing and exploitation of feature films and episodic content produced by Lucasfilm.
- You probably have 7 or more years’ experience with a minimum of 3 years in the entertainment industry.
- Solid understanding of theatrical motion picture and/or episodic business and legal issues. Demonstrated capacity to keep current on emerging business and legal trends in motion picture, television and new media industry.
- Superior drafting, negotiation, communication and organizational skills. Experience drafting and negotiating live-action and/or animation episodic television/SVOD talent contracts preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to work well in a team environment and act as a resource to colleagues with less experience. Ability to build interdepartmental relationships at all levels.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and present arguments to higher-level attorneys and clients to help shape strategic decisions made by those individuals.
- Ability to evaluate and reconcile issues from the business-unit and enterprise level perspective.
- Exceptional organizational, prioritization and time management skills with the ability to work under deadlines and execute efficiently against multiple, high-priority and high volume projects. Demonstrates a clear ability to manage fast paced production environment.
- Ability to work in an environment with a high degree of confidentiality.
- JD degree required.
- Admission to California State Bar Association (or willingness and qualification to be Registered In-House Counsel) and law degree from an accredited law school.
Lucasfilm 是全球電影、電視和數碼娛樂製作領域的領導者。除了電視和電視製作，公司的活動包括視覺效果、音頻後期製作和前沿數碼動畫、互動式娛樂軟件，以及全球營銷活動的管理，包括 STAR WARS 和 INDIANA JONES 的特許經營的管理。Lucasfilm Ltd. 總部位於加利福尼亞州北部。
關於 The Walt Disney Company:
華特迪士尼公司，以及其附屬公司及隸屬機構，是頂尖多元化國際家庭娛樂及媒體企業，業務遍及以下範疇：媒體網絡、樂園及度假區、影城娛樂、消費產品與互動媒體。迪士尼在 1920 年代起步之初，只是一間卡通工作室，發展至今已成為娛樂界的翹楚。迪士尼昂然堅守傳承，繼續為家庭中每位成員創造世界一流的故事及體驗；其故事、人物和體驗於世界各地均家傳戶曉。我們在 40 多個國家地區營運業務，僱員及演藝人員攜手協力，創造全球和當地都珍愛的娛樂體驗。
這個職位隸屬於 Lucasfilm Ltd. LLC, 其所屬的業務部門是 Lucasfilm。
Lucasfilm Ltd. LLC 是機會均等的僱主。申請人將獲考慮聘僱，而不分種族、膚色、宗教、性別、國籍、性取向、性別身份、殘疾或受保護退伍軍人身分。Disney 培養商業文化，所有人的想法和決策都有助我們發展、創新、創造最好的故事，並與瞬息萬變的世界息息相關。