Associate Principal Counsel - Hulu申請 稍後繼續申請 職位編號 780802BR 職位地點 圣莫尼卡, 加利福尼亚州, 美国 有意工作的公司 General Entertainment Content 張貼日期 2021/03/28
工作概要:Hulu is looking for a transactions attorney with marketing and advertising experience, including, experience drafting and negotiating agreements relating to the purchase, targeting, measurement and optimization of media across various channels (affiliate, partnership, display, mobile, social, and programmatic) as well as research and analytics. The right person for this role will have strong transactional skills and attention to detail, pragmatic problem-solving approaches and an understanding of the latest developments in internet advertising, data privacy and best practices for marketers. If you are someone who enjoys working at a fast-paced technology and media company on a variety of projects for different stakeholders, then this is a great role for you.
- This position will involve working with and counseling Hulu’s marketing teams on a variety of agreements and marketing efforts, with a focus on supporting the subscriber acquisition (media), research and analytics, consumer insights and marketing technology teams. This includes drafting and negotiating agreements with research, survey and other vendors who provide marketing solutions (including for measurement, data matching and analytics), technology and software as a service (SAAS) providers, affiliate networks and DSPs.
- You will also draft and negotiate agreements with publishers, social media networks, streaming TV device platforms and marketing partners for media buys or work with Hulu’s agency partners to do so, and review related creative. Media buys may include custom content, experiential activations, native advertising, sponsorships, and new forms of advertising (e.g., AR filters).
- In addition, you may be asked to help support our marketing team on a variety of commercial contracts, including vendor agreements. Expertise in creative, brand, and content marketing is not required, but a sincere interest in learning and a team-player attitude is necessary.
- Keeping up to speed on the latest developments in internet advertising laws, rules and self-regulatory principles applicable to an internet and media company including the standards set forth by the FTC, DAA, NAI and IAB is an important component of the job.
- Minimum of 6 years of total marketing/advertising legal experience in-house (or comparable law firm)
- Substantial understanding of the marketing and online advertising space as well as relevant federal and state consumer protection and data privacy laws and regulations
- Familiarity with the media buying ecosystem, including affiliate marketing, various ad networks, platforms and types of advertising inventory, as well as insertion orders and IAB terms for digital advertising
- Understanding of technology, the internet and use of data for marketing campaigns (e.g., use of beacons, cookies and cookie alternatives across devices, programmatic technologies and matching of datasets)
- Proactive and solutions-oriented with ability to work in a fast-paced environment and assess legal risk vis-à-vis business objectives
- JD or equivalent
- Strong academic credentials
- Admission to California State Bar in good standing or willingness and qualification to be Registered In-House Counsel.
關於 General Entertainment Content:
General Entertainment Content 組別製作原創娛樂及新聞內容，以在本公司的串流平台及其有線和廣播網絡播放。
關於 The Walt Disney Company:
華特迪士尼公司，以及其附屬公司及隸屬機構，是頂尖多元化國際家庭娛樂及媒體企業，業務遍及以下範疇：媒體網絡、樂園及度假區、影城娛樂、消費產品與互動媒體。迪士尼在 1920 年代起步之初，只是一間卡通工作室，發展至今已成為娛樂界的翹楚。迪士尼昂然堅守傳承，繼續為家庭中每位成員創造世界一流的故事及體驗；其故事、人物和體驗於世界各地均家傳戶曉。我們在 40 多個國家地區營運業務，僱員及演藝人員攜手協力，創造全球和當地都珍愛的娛樂體驗。
這個職位隸屬於 ABC Cable Networks Group, 其所屬的業務部門是 General Entertainment Content。
ABC Cable Networks Group 是機會均等的僱主。申請人將獲考慮聘僱，而不分種族、膚色、宗教、性別、國籍、性取向、性別身份、殘疾或受保護退伍軍人身分。Disney 培養商業文化，所有人的想法和決策都有助我們發展、創新、創造最好的故事，並與瞬息萬變的世界息息相關。