Associate Principal Counsel – DMED Technology申請 稍後繼續申請 Job ID 824652BR 職位地點 格倫代爾, 加利福尼亚州, 美國 有意工作的公司 The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) 張貼日期 2021/07/13
工作概要:At Disney, we‘re storytellers. We make the impossible, possible. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring stories to life through our movies, products, interactive games, parks and resorts, and media networks. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative content to audiences around the world.
Comprised of The Walt Disney Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, including Disney+, ESPN+, and Hulu, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (“DMED”) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
DMED Legal is part of the Legal Department of TWDC and provides legal advice to DMED and other businesses of TWDC regarding advertising, marketing, digital products, technology, and content distribution. The DMED Technology legal team is searching for an attorney who will work in a senior legal role exercising legal expertise, judgment and experience confidently and with autonomy.
職責:The Associate Principal Counsel for DMED Technology will:
- Structure, draft, negotiate, and oversee a wide variety of agreements related to technology and related systems and services, including software license, software as a service, professional services, evaluation, reseller, procurement, and non-disclosure agreements.
- Provide analysis and advice relating to technology objectives, initiatives, and strategy of DMED and related businesses, including counseling and collaborating with other colleagues on associated intellectual property, regulatory, privacy, security, and other issues, and internal company guidelines and procedures.
- Minimum of eight (8) years’ experience in a law firm advising major corporate clients and/or corporate legal department, including structuring, drafting, and negotiating contracts, and preferably specializing in technology transactions and counseling related to software license, software as a services, professional services, reseller, procurement, and non-disclosure agreements.
- Knowledge of issues related to technology, including software engineering, advertising platforms, information infrastructure, content management and delivery, digital media marketing, and open source software.
- Knowledge of technology law and policy.
- Ability to anticipate and understand the implications of agreements, contractual provisions, and related decisions on a business, including identifying and assessing potential risks and impacts.
- Ability to identify and analyze complex issues and devise solutions and strategies.
- Excellent writing, negotiating, and verbal communication skills, as well as the ability to problem solve in an efficient, business-friendly, creative manner.
- Strong work ethic and commitment to professionalism; excellent attention to detail.
- Professional, confident demeanor and superior analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships and interact effectively with people at many different levels both within and outside the company, including other attorneys, senior executives, managers, and engineers.
- Experience working and communicating with executives.
- Willingness to take “ownership” of projects and think proactively.
- Ability to handle a high volume of work and work through projects with minimal supervision.
- Superior organizational, prioritization, and time management skills with the ability to execute multiple, high-priority projects efficiently and effectively.
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Strong academic credentials
- Admission to California State Bar in good standing or willingness and qualification to be Registered In-House Counsel
- Legal experience in an in-house corporate legal department.
- JD or equivalent
關於 The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
在 The Walt Disney Company (Corporate)，你會看到公司強大品牌背後各業務如何融會交流，建構出全球最創新、影響深遠和備受尊崇的娛樂公司。作為企業團隊的一份子，你將會與推動策略以讓The Walt Disney Company穩佔娛樂界頂尖地位的世界精英領袖一同工作。與其他具有創新精神的思想家惺惺相惜，同時讓這個世界上最偉大的故事敍述家為全球各地千百萬家庭締造回憶。
關於 The Walt Disney Company:
華特迪士尼公司，以及其附屬公司及隸屬機構，是頂尖多元化國際家庭娛樂及媒體企業，業務遍及以下範疇：媒體網絡、樂園及度假區、影城娛樂、消費產品與互動媒體。迪士尼在 1920 年代起步之初，只是一間卡通工作室，發展至今已成為娛樂界的翹楚。迪士尼昂然堅守傳承，繼續為家庭中每位成員創造世界一流的故事及體驗；其故事、人物和體驗於世界各地均家傳戶曉。我們在 40 多個國家地區營運業務，僱員及演藝人員攜手協力，創造全球和當地都珍愛的娛樂體驗。
這個職位隸屬於 The Walt Disney Company, 其所屬的業務部門是 The Walt Disney Company (Corporate)。