Associate Principal Counsel – Compliance申請 稍後繼續申請 Job ID 829749BR 職位地點 伯班克, 加利福尼亚州, 美國 有意工作的公司 The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) 張貼日期 2021/07/18
工作概要:At Disney, we are storytellers. We make the impossible, possible. We are a diversified, international family entertainment and media enterprise committed to creating and promoting an inclusive environment. We utilize and develop innovative technologies and push the envelope to bring stories to life through our theme parks and resorts; cruise and vacation experiences; consumer products; cinematic storytelling including motion pictures and theatrical productions; original entertainment and news content; sports content; and media and entertainment distribution through DTC, theatrical, and linear platforms. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative content to audiences around the world.
The Global Ethics and Compliance Management team is responsible for developing and promulgating the standards pursuant to which The Walt Disney Company and its affiliated entities do business, developing and implementing anti-corruption and trade compliance policies and procedures, and training Company employees regarding the Standards of Business Conduct, anti-corruption, and trade compliance.
職責:The Associate Principal Counsel will support the Principal Counsel in administering the Company’s ethics and compliance program, provide training, provide legal advice and counsel regarding global anti-corruption laws, assist in performing anti-corruption risk assessments, and help oversee anti-corruption diligence and monitoring regimes. In this capacity, the Associate Principal Counsel will support the regional Principal Counsel for the US and Canada. Duties will include:
- Assist with providing advice and counsel regarding anti-corruption laws and the Company’s Standards of Business Conduct and other compliance policies.
- Assist with providing compliance advice regarding gifts, hospitality, and business courtesies.
- Collaborating with various business and legal stakeholders to support North American business lines.
- Working with the global compliance team to evaluate the need for and develop enhancements to the Company’s compliance efforts.
- Working with the global compliance team to design and implement compliance risk mitigation strategies.
- Performing anti-corruption risk assessments.
- Monitoring legal and regulatory developments, working with the Principal Counsel to assess the potential impact for global stakeholders, supporting and advising on implementation strategies to comply with legal and regulatory changes.
- Assisting with investigations and remediation as needed.
- Legal research.
- Performing due diligence regarding potential third party business partners.
- Managing compliance workflows, specifically, assessing levels of risk, implementing controls, and tracking due diligence, training, contracts and approvals of third parties.
- Managing various legal research platforms and other systems to conduct due diligence.
- Training and Awareness.
- Providing training to Company employees, and others, regarding the Standards of Business Conduct and anti-corruption.
- Undertaking special projects and other compliance related initiatives as needed.
- Effectively providing direction to and collaborating with compliance professionals, including paralegals.
- Performing duties with a high-level of professionalism and courtesy.
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in law firm, government agency or in-house with significant experience with anti-corruption compliance.
- Experience in providing training in a group setting is an asset.
- Experience setting priorities and multi-tasking.
- Committed to creating and promoting an inclusive environment.
- Must be team-oriented and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a solution oriented, problem solving approach to issues.
- Self-starter who works well independently, with some supervision, as well as in a team, in a rapidly changing workplace that requires flexibility.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and analyze issues, evaluate risk and exercise sound legal judgment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and client relationship skills.
- Ability to work in an environment with a high degree of confidentiality and integrity.
- Admission to California Bar or qualified to be admitted as Registered In-House Counsel.
- Law degree from an accredited law school
- Legal Affairs
關於 The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
在 The Walt Disney Company (Corporate)，你會看到公司強大品牌背後各業務如何融會交流，建構出全球最創新、影響深遠和備受尊崇的娛樂公司。作為企業團隊的一份子，你將會與推動策略以讓The Walt Disney Company穩佔娛樂界頂尖地位的世界精英領袖一同工作。與其他具有創新精神的思想家惺惺相惜，同時讓這個世界上最偉大的故事敍述家為全球各地千百萬家庭締造回憶。
關於 The Walt Disney Company:
華特迪士尼公司，以及其附屬公司及隸屬機構，是頂尖多元化國際家庭娛樂及媒體企業，業務遍及以下範疇：媒體網絡、樂園及度假區、影城娛樂、消費產品與互動媒體。迪士尼在 1920 年代起步之初，只是一間卡通工作室，發展至今已成為娛樂界的翹楚。迪士尼昂然堅守傳承，繼續為家庭中每位成員創造世界一流的故事及體驗；其故事、人物和體驗於世界各地均家傳戶曉。我們在 40 多個國家地區營運業務，僱員及演藝人員攜手協力，創造全球和當地都珍愛的娛樂體驗。
這個職位隸屬於 The Walt Disney Company, 其所屬的業務部門是 The Walt Disney Company (Corporate)。