Associate Marketing Manager - Walt Disney Games申請 稍後繼續申請 Job ID 913579BR 職位地點 格倫代爾, 加利福尼亚州, 美國 有意工作的公司 Parks, Experiences and Products 張貼日期 2022/05/04
工作概要:The Walt Disney Company's games business is one of the world's largest licensors of games across multiple platforms. Our games teams work closely with external development studios to create original stories through high-quality games inspired by the worlds of Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Lucasfilm and 20th Century Studios.
The Walt Disney Games Marketing team partners with licensees to deliver world-class campaigns, helping each licensee successfully create/execute go-to-market plans that build brand awareness, engage consumers, and drive conversions through thoughtful brand storytelling, data-driven insights, and creative innovation – all grounded in a consumer-centric integrated marketing approach.
The Associate Marketing Manager plays an important role within the global Disney Games and Interactive Experiences business in contributing to both the strategic and executional elements of marketing plans and is a dynamic results-oriented marketer.
You will report to the Sr. Manager, Marketing
- Support the Sr. Manager, Marketing in reviewing marketing materials, providing guidance/feedback, sharing and delivering key insights/information, and routing/managing approvals for go-to-market plans, creative assets, and marketing activations with licensees
- Own and lead on select titles and special projects that extend reach and increase awareness
- Deliver on innovative and performance-driven Disney Marketing campaigns that align to key TWDC franchise priorities/initiatives that result in meaningful brand deposits
- Partner closely with key cross-functional teams (Production, PR, Franchise, and Legal) to ensure alignment on plans and manage feedback/approvals on key marketing materials/programs
- Create and deliver on innovative and performance-driven Disney Marketing campaigns that extend reach, increase awareness, and result in meaningful brand deposits
- Maintain knowledge of industry trends, competitive market, business opportunities, etc.
- Understand appropriate benchmarks and goals across greater marketing channels/campaigns
- Analyze performance of campaigns with licensees to identify areas of optimization and make recommendations
- Oversee tracking systems for all incoming/outgoing requests and approvals
- 2–3 years of experience with planning, developing and executing marketing plans
- Experience in owning the execution of successful and cost-effective marketing campaigns for successful brands
- Experience with brand management, product marketing, user acquisition, and social/community
- Ability to analyze data and extrapolate insights
- Passion for the entertainment industry
- Experience in video games or similar entertainment industry
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
其他資訊:Location for this position is Glendale, CA
Benefits and Perks: Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits, educational opportunities and special extras that only Disney can provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at https://jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits.
關於 Parks, Experiences and Products:
Parks, Experiences and Products 是公司全球業務的樞紐，透過主題樂園、度假村、郵輪和度假體驗以及消費品，包括玩具、服裝、書籍以至電玩遊戲等的各種消費品，將迪士尼的故事、卡通人物及特許授權產品融入生活。
關於 The Walt Disney Company:
華特迪士尼公司，以及其附屬公司及隸屬機構，是頂尖多元化國際家庭娛樂及媒體企業，業務遍及以下範疇：媒體網絡、樂園及度假區、影城娛樂、消費產品與互動媒體。迪士尼在 1920 年代起步之初，只是一間卡通工作室，發展至今已成為娛樂界的翹楚。迪士尼昂然堅守傳承，繼續為家庭中每位成員創造世界一流的故事及體驗；其故事、人物和體驗於世界各地均家傳戶曉。我們在 40 多個國家地區營運業務，僱員及演藝人員攜手協力，創造全球和當地都珍愛的娛樂體驗。
此职位隶属于 Disney Online, 即我们称为 Parks, Experiences and Products 业务的一部分。
Disney Online 是機會均等的僱主。申請人將獲考慮聘僱，而不分種族、膚色、宗教、性別、國籍、性取向、性別身份、殘疾或受保護退伍軍人身分。Disney 培養商業文化，所有人的想法和決策都有助我們發展、創新、創造最好的故事，並與瞬息萬變的世界息息相關。