Associate Manager, Revenue Management & Pricing – Merchandise申請 稍後繼續申請 職位編號 800133BR 職位地點 大屿山, 香港 有意工作的公司 Hong Kong Disneyland Resort 張貼日期 2021/06/24
A detailed knowledge of pricing, data-mining, and analytical techniques is necessary for this role, as well as capable communication, presentation, and relationship-building skills in order to partner with various teams to drive results. Detailed knowledge and first-hand experience of Disney and/or non-Disney Merchandise businesses are necessary in order to understand how to apply these techniques and their context. Conduct complex and sophisticated Revenue Management and Pricing analysis for Hong Kong Disneyland Resort (HKDL)’s Merchandise (Merch.) and business in the theme park, hotels and airport to drive incremental revenue.
Master the Merchandise Pricing Review exercise for all new and existing products (5,000 + SKUs); Develop detailed revenue plan for Merchandise for Five Year Plan and Annual Operating Plan and Build the revenue forecast model and conduct periodic revenue forecast. The person must be comfortable interacting with the highest-level executive down to the individual contributor level on each team. Presentation and communication skills are a must.
Advanced analytical expertise is necessary in order to identify trends, understand the appropriate models to apply to business questions, and interpret and translate the results of analyses. Statistical modeling experience, preferably in SAS, is required. Responsible for the revenue, pricing, and promotions of all Merchandise in park, hotel, and airport. As a result, strong analytical skills and attention to details with ability to extract deep insights and generate presentable reports to explain variance with various periods.
Decisions that are regularly made in this position are setting prices, executing promotions, setting revenue plans, and forecasting revenue. These decisions can involve and affect the Merchandise team, as well as Finance, Corporate Alliance, and Business Technology. This position must also decide on performance plans and evaluations for direct reports. Develop and apply appropriate evaluation models and measurement methodologies to evaluate offer or product success, and share learning with related parties, reflect offer or product’s financial impact in the revenue forecast with detailed explanation.
- Develop models to support decision making, in-depth key commentary, and provide recommendations
- Lead the price elasticity analysis
- Master competitive study and market assessment
- Develop pricing strategy, promotion strategy and price recommendations
- Construct the cause of change Analysis with various scenario
- Review and perform forecasts of revenue and related KPIs
- Predict, measure and review the performance of promotions and other revenue initiatives
- Bachelor degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Business, Engineering, Finance, or related discipline
- At least 8 year of experience in Merchandise pricing, business analysis, revenue forecast (candidates with less experience will be considered for the role of Senior Analyst)
- Able to lead the team and support the manager by providing comprehensive insights and analysis
- Strong in problem solving skills, agile in handling changes and decision making
- Solid business acumen and proven capability in identifying issues and proposing practical business solution Excellent quantitative and analytical skills with substantial hands-on experience in conducting sophisticated business analysis
- Proficient in analytical tools SAS, knowledge of Python, R, SQL, Tableau is adding advantage
- Excellent skill in Excel, Access and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated strong attention to detail and accuracy
- High level of support for decision-makers across departments with ability to connect the dots, visualize, put everything into one piece, and be good at storytelling
- Ability to work with people at different levels and functions in the organization
- Excellent partnership, interpersonal, presentation, and communications skills
- Demonstrated strong sense of responsibility and the ability to meet deadlines and handle multiple priorities
其他資訊:SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application in ENGLISH by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
關於 Hong Kong Disneyland Resort:
關於 The Walt Disney Company:
華特迪士尼公司，以及其附屬公司及隸屬機構，是頂尖多元化國際家庭娛樂及媒體企業，業務遍及以下範疇：媒體網絡、樂園及度假區、影城娛樂、消費產品與互動媒體。迪士尼在 1920 年代起步之初，只是一間卡通工作室，發展至今已成為娛樂界的翹楚。迪士尼昂然堅守傳承，繼續為家庭中每位成員創造世界一流的故事及體驗；其故事、人物和體驗於世界各地均家傳戶曉。我們在 40 多個國家地區營運業務，僱員及演藝人員攜手協力，創造全球和當地都珍愛的娛樂體驗。
這個職位隸屬於 Hongkong International Theme Parks Limited, 其所屬的業務部門是 Hong Kong Disneyland Resort。