Associate Manager, Product Development, Marvel Games申請 稍後繼續申請 Job ID 882093BR 職位地點 格倫代爾, 加利福尼亚州, 美國 有意工作的公司 Marvel Entertainment 張貼日期 2022/03/09 彈性類型 混合工作模式
工作概要:Have you dreamed of joining an expert team that will bring the full might and rich mythology of legendary Marvel characters to help creators make exceptional games? Do you have an acute sense of what makes a video game a truly remarkable player experience? Do your gaming habits often interfere with your sleep? Is there an unrelenting drive inside you to play your part in original, memorable Super Hero stories playable via a controller? We are Marvel Games, home of the team that collaborates with the mightiest companies on Earth to bring groundbreaking games to market. We are looking for a Associate Manager, Product Development to join our team and oversee multiple exciting new projects with the most-talented game companies in the world.
- Be an independent manager, advocate, and champion for numerous concurrent games in development and in the marketplace, ensuring Marvel authenticity and gaming excellence across your projects.
- Be a key point of contact and chief problem solver, and principal collaborator for your external partners’ game development, marketing, and promotional efforts.
- Work closely and rapidly with internal and external cross-functional groups to effectively guide projects from development to launch and thru live operations
- Ensure that your game projects stay authentically on brand and make best use of the incredibly rich IP within the Marvel Universe
- Smartly anticipate all product risks, and provide mitigation solutions to your manager that ensure game projects meet or exceed all franchise, financial, and strategic goals
- Provide regular support for other game projects as needed
- A seasoned pro – You have at least three years of experience in development or publishing roles at industry-leading game companies
- A Swiss Army Knife – You are versatile and familiar with numerous aspects of game making and publishing: production, design, tech, sales, marketing, PR, social media, analytics, monetization, and live services
- A game connoisseur – You are well versed and passionate about current trends in gaming, including console, mobile, PC and competitive gaming
- A people person – You always seek to foster deeper and more productive relationships with the people around you, and you treat them the way you wish to be treated - within the team, within the company, and with all of our external partners. You understand that these relationships are built through effective, frequent, and timely communication with those you work. You communicate eloquently to your managers, peers and reports
- Humble – We collaborate with the top game companies in the world, so ego has no place on this team. You understand that we succeed only through the success of others
- Fire-and-forget – You take ownership over your game projects and are always figuring out newer and better ways to do your job smarter, faster and more effectively
- Team First – You should be ready and willing to support other projects and team members. Our success comes as a team
- An optimizer – Marvel has a bottom-line focused, lean, fast, startup-like culture. You need to be nimble, and willing to wear many hats, but in exchange, you get the freedom to accomplish amazing things
- Passionate about Marvel – We are crazy about our Super Heroes across all mediums: games, comics, toys, film, TV, and many others. You are too
- At least three years of experience in production, development, or partnership management positions at industry-leading game companies
- Experience working on at least two shipped mass-market titles, ideally with successful live operations components
· Your 1-page resume
· A cover letter which must include your answers to the following questions:
o Why you are interested in working at Marvel Entertainment?
o Which game development or publishing discipline are you a master of and why?
o In your opinion, what is the greatest Super Hero game of all time? Why?
o If you could be any Marvel Super Hero or Villain, who would you choose and why?
o What games are you currently playing?
關於 Marvel Entertainment:
Marvel Entertainment, LLC 是 The Walt Disney Company 的全資子公司，是全球最著名的娛樂公司之一，建立在超過 8,000 個角色的經驗證文庫中，70 多年來在各種媒體上出現。Marvel 在娛樂、授權和發行中運用人物特許經營權。
關於 The Walt Disney Company:
華特迪士尼公司，以及其附屬公司及隸屬機構，是頂尖多元化國際家庭娛樂及媒體企業，業務遍及以下範疇：媒體網絡、樂園及度假區、影城娛樂、消費產品與互動媒體。迪士尼在 1920 年代起步之初，只是一間卡通工作室，發展至今已成為娛樂界的翹楚。迪士尼昂然堅守傳承，繼續為家庭中每位成員創造世界一流的故事及體驗；其故事、人物和體驗於世界各地均家傳戶曉。我們在 40 多個國家地區營運業務，僱員及演藝人員攜手協力，創造全球和當地都珍愛的娛樂體驗。
此职位隶属于 Marvel Brands LLC, 即我们称为 Marvel Entertainment 业务的一部分。
Marvel Brands LLC 是機會均等的僱主。申請人將獲考慮聘僱，而不分種族、膚色、宗教、性別、國籍、性取向、性別身份、殘疾或受保護退伍軍人身分。Disney 培養商業文化，所有人的想法和決策都有助我們發展、創新、創造最好的故事，並與瞬息萬變的世界息息相關。