Associate Manager, Marketing (12-month contract)申請 稍後繼續申請 Job ID 10042315 職位地點 大嶼山, 香港 有意工作的公司 Hong Kong Disneyland Resort 張貼日期 2023/03/03
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, this position will be responsible for leading the daily operations of creative services (guest and consumer facing). Working closely with market strategy (primary), Trade and Distribution Marketing, product, operation and entertainment teams on implementation of integrated marketing communication materials with the objective of delivering creative assets and communication plan efficiently and effectively. The focus is to develop and maintain creative services workflow, translating product positioning into communication deliverables by identifying appropriate creative partners including advertising agency, budget management, as well as oversee approval process on creative assets for both intern and external partners.
The incumbent will also need to proactively support different LOBs by developing and implementing creative assets for communications of Hong Kong Disneyland (HKDL) Resort initiatives including Distribution Marketing, Hotel, Merchandize, Food & Beverage, Public Relations, digital, and Human Resources etc.
The incumbent will also be responsible for assisting the team on “Duffy and Friends” contents development. The associate manager is expected to have solid experience in managing social communities, creating engaging content, reporting metrics and results, with a creative mind while carrying business perspective. Ideal candidate would be having a can-do attitude, fun and creative while being results-oriented. This position will work closely with various stakeholders in the business.
- Lead the implementation and execution of communication plan including advertising, collateral materials and content management
- To provide creative support to internal clients (Distribution Marketing, Hotel, Merchandize, Food & Beverage, Public Relations, digital, and Human Resources) to ensure projects are properly channel through appropriate creative services team and deliver within budget and time
- Assist the manager to develop social media strategy across different social media platforms in international markets; create, maintain and execute social media and digital campaigns
- Develop and curate on-brand and shareable content regularly with in-house creative team, Public Relations team and agencies for various social media channels to support brand building, promotions and events. Coordinate with different business units to ensure the consistency and accuracy of messages across all the social media and digital channels
- Develop digital advertising materials with the creative and media agencies to drive traffic to HKDL.com or external direct/in-direct channels
- Report results of social media results and to provide strategic insights
- Act as an in-house expert in the social media and digital space, and provide advice on best practices, trends and emerging platforms
- Working closely with product, entertainment and operation teams for all on property production execution arrangement and logistics
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Business, Communication or related disciplines
- Minimum 6 years’ relevant experience in Advertising/ Marketing, both client and agency experience in communications will be an advantage
- Solid experience in Advertising & Marketing Communications with demonstrated knowledge of advertising development.
- Basic understanding of consumers in Hong Kong and regional markets when it comes to creative development/ production as well as equip latest trend in advertising/ print/ social and TV production industries
- Able to judge and push creativity, while continue to drive cost efficiency on an ongoing basis
- Experience in managing popular social media platforms, including Facebook & Instagram is a must
- Experience with social media analytics tools
- Good creative judgement skills, collaborative skills and project management skills
- Strong writing skills; proficiency in spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Strong analytical skills, presentation skills as well as being creative
關於 Hong Kong Disneyland Resort:
關於 The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company 連同其子公司和聯營公司，是領先的多元化國際家庭娛樂和媒體企業，業務遍及以下範疇：Disney Entertainment、ESPN、Disney Parks 及 Experiences and Products。Disney 在 1920 年代的起步之初，只是一間卡通工作室，至今已成為娛樂界的翹楚，並昂然堅守傳承，繼續為家庭中每位成員創造世界一流的故事與體驗。Disney 的故事、人物與體驗傳遍世界每個角落，深入人心。我們在 40 多個國家/地區營運業務，僱員及演藝人員攜手協力，創造全球和當地人們都珍愛的娛樂體驗。
這個職位隸屬於 HK International Theme Parks Limited, 其所屬的業務部門是 Hong Kong Disneyland Resort。