Associate Manager, Employee Relations (Project Hire)申請 稍後繼續申請 Job ID 10036203 職位地點 伯班克, 加利福尼亚州, 美國 / 奧蘭多, 佛罗里达州, 美國 有意工作的公司 The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) 張貼日期 2023/01/25
The Walt Disney Company’s Corporate Employee Relations department is seeking an Associate Manager to join the team! This position has you working and collaborating closely with two Senior Managers and also partnering with key stakeholders across Corporate HR. If you possess investigative and/or employment law experience and want the opportunity to grow your skill set while positively impacting the Corporate employee experience, then this could be the role for you.
Disney’s Employee Relations (“ER”) function is responsible for engaging with employees and leaders at critical moments in the employee life cycle to ensure an equitable, inclusive, and respectful experience for all employees consistent with Disney’s policies, values, and culture.
The Associate Manager, Employee Relations (PH) will support the Corporate function by providing clients with ER expertise and services, including conducting workplace investigations, supporting case intake and reporting, facilitating requests for accommodations and the interactive process, reviewing performance management documents, interpreting and influencing policies and practices, and managing other matters impacting the employee experience.
The Associate ER Manager must be able to perform work with moderate supervision, exhibit strong written, verbal, analytical, and problem solving skills, and demonstrate strong emotional intelligence to handle sensitive employment situations.
- Under the direction of ER leadership, conduct workplace investigations, including identifying relevant issues, determining appropriate investigation strategies, leading witness interviews and document review, and making findings and recommendations for appropriate resolution. Investigation topics include, for example, allegations of inappropriate conduct, discrimination, harassment, retaliation, conflicts of interest, and other policy violations.
- Partner collaboratively and build relationships with HRBPs, Legal, Global Security, Information Security, Management Audit, Communications, Diversity Equity & Inclusion and others to execute thorough investigations.
- Draft well-written investigation-related documents, including leader/HRBP talking points, written warnings, case executive summaries and other documents with moderate supervision.
- Under the direction of ER leadership, assist the Accommodation function for Corporate employees by thoughtfully engaging in the interactive process with requesting employees.
- Partner with HR business partners, GHRO, legal, labor relations, business leaders, and employees to guide leaders and employees through the formal Company Accommodation process to address employee and business needs, with a goal of achieving an appropriate and legally compliant accommodation in a timely fashion.
- Support case intake process and reporting in the ER database case management system.
- Guide HRBPs on performance management issues, including performance improvement plans.
- Provide crisis management support to employees, leaders, and HR Business Partners.
- Assist with other ER project work and consultations related to creating an inclusive and respectful employee experience.
- 2-4 years’ experience in Employee Relations or a related field.
- Strong decision making, problem solving, critical thinking and root cause/analysis skills.
- High emotional intelligence and strong people skills.
- Ability to handle highly sensitive and confidential matters with compassion and equity.
- Demonstrated investigative and consultative skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively, lead, and influence at all levels within the organization, and make decisions while keeping all partners and leaders informed.
- Knowledge of employment law and practices; able to effectively apply Company policies/guidelines to multiple situations.
- Ability to manage multiple projects with strong time management and prioritization skills.
- Ability to position self as credible, proactive and a trusted thought-partner.
- Proactive work style, balancing the need for collaboration with moderate supervision.
- Experience working with senior executives in an “influence-without-authority” role.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, including verbal and written.
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
The Walt Disney Company (Corporate)
The hiring range for this position in Burbank is $111,870 to $136,730 per year. The base pay actually offered will take into account internal equity and also may vary depending on the candidate’s geographic region, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience among other factors. A bonus and/or long-term incentive units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to the full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the level and position offered.
關於 The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
在 The Walt Disney Company (Corporate)，你會看到公司強大品牌背後各業務如何融會交流，建構出全球最創新、影響深遠和備受尊崇的娛樂公司。作為企業團隊的一份子，你將會與推動策略以讓The Walt Disney Company穩佔娛樂界頂尖地位的世界精英領袖一同工作。與其他具有創新精神的思想家惺惺相惜，同時讓這個世界上最偉大的故事敍述家為全球各地千百萬家庭締造回憶。
關於 The Walt Disney Company:
華特迪士尼公司，以及其附屬公司及隸屬機構，是頂尖多元化國際家庭娛樂及媒體企業，業務遍及以下範疇：媒體網絡、樂園及度假區、影城娛樂、消費產品與互動媒體。迪士尼在 1920 年代起步之初，只是一間卡通工作室，發展至今已成為娛樂界的翹楚。迪士尼昂然堅守傳承，繼續為家庭中每位成員創造世界一流的故事及體驗；其故事、人物和體驗於世界各地均家傳戶曉。我們在 40 多個國家地區營運業務，僱員及演藝人員攜手協力，創造全球和當地都珍愛的娛樂體驗。
這個職位隸屬於 TWDC Enterprises 18 Corp., 其所屬的業務部門是 The Walt Disney Company (Corporate)。
TWDC Enterprises 18 Corp. 是機會均等的僱主。申請人將獲考慮聘僱，而不分種族、膚色、宗教、性別、國籍、性取向、性別身份、殘疾或受保護退伍軍人身分。Disney 培養商業文化，所有人的想法和決策都有助我們發展、創新、創造最好的故事，並與瞬息萬變的世界息息相關。