Associate Manager, Business Affairs申請 稍後繼續申請 Job ID 814498BR 職位地點 纽约, 纽约州, 美國 有意工作的公司 ESPN 張貼日期 2021/08/10
工作概要:The Associate Manager, Business Affairs is a vital role on the Original Content team and will help to ensure that ESPN is always entering into smart, innovative, legally and financially sound partnerships and agreements.
This role will support the Director of Business Affairs with all aspects of structuring, negotiating and advising on a wide variety of business matters, including deals relating to the development, production and acquisition of original programming content. The role will have a variety of responsibilities including business term development, negotiation support as well as independent negotiation of smaller-scale vendor and production service agreements, industry research and supporting and advising internal stakeholders on the contents and parameters of our deals. The work will require collaboration across the ESPN organization (including Legal, Finance, Marketing, Production, PR and Affiliate Sales) throughout all stages of a deal for ESPN Films and ESPN+. Additional responsibilities include managing input of deal points to the internal rights tracking portal, representing the Business Affairs team to internal stakeholders and acting as an additional point of contact with production companies for business-related issues.
- Independently crafts deal points from the various business units communicating and championing best practices, taking the company's best interests into account for proposal to manager.
- Negotiate independently with outside vendors and negotiate with manager’s oversight for smaller production company deals.
- Support manager in negotiations, including owning and negotiating certain aspects of agreement, reviewing drafts to confirm accuracy and clarity of deal points reflected in longform, etc.
- Conduct internal and external research on standard industry terms in emerging areas of business for the group (e.g., optioning) and present recommendations to the team.
- Draft summaries of recently closed deals and communicate key takeaways to appropriate stakeholders.
- Act as a representative for Business Affairs team different internal groups, including colleagues in sport category verticals.
- Help ensure efficiency of internal workflows.
- Minimum of 3 years of industry experience
- Possess high level of organizational and communication skills; both written and oral
- Strong knowledge of ESPN’s TV and Digital platforms.
- Knowledge and understanding of digital media initiatives, platforms, products and services (social networks, distribution models and platforms, etc.) and the entertainment industry generally.
- Strategic negotiating skills, both as individual and as part of a team.
- Ability to review/understand complex legal documents and translate them into actionable next steps for internal and external stakeholders.
- Production-related experience with features and packaged show content, including familiarity with industry terminology and storytelling methods.
- Proven ability to problem-solve.
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills and experience with Executive-level communications.
- Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science degree.
在 ESPN 工作與其他地方不同。這是因為我們總是尋找新的方式與粉絲互動，無論他們是在甚麼地方、以何種方式接觸體育。我們每天都在做沒有人做的事情，這一切都是在一種充滿活力的文化中，不斷地堅持不懈，並且不斷地超越自我。當您的團隊擁有最新的技術、突破傳統的想法和世界級的人才時，每一天都是非同尋常的。
關於 The Walt Disney Company:
華特迪士尼公司，以及其附屬公司及隸屬機構，是頂尖多元化國際家庭娛樂及媒體企業，業務遍及以下範疇：媒體網絡、樂園及度假區、影城娛樂、消費產品與互動媒體。迪士尼在 1920 年代起步之初，只是一間卡通工作室，發展至今已成為娛樂界的翹楚。迪士尼昂然堅守傳承，繼續為家庭中每位成員創造世界一流的故事及體驗；其故事、人物和體驗於世界各地均家傳戶曉。我們在 40 多個國家地區營運業務，僱員及演藝人員攜手協力，創造全球和當地都珍愛的娛樂體驗。
這個職位隸屬於 ESPN Productions, Inc., 其所屬的業務部門是 ESPN。