Associate Graphic Design Manager, Merch-on-Demand (MOD)申請 稍後繼續申請 Job ID 889863BR 職位地點 基西米, 佛罗里达州, 美國 有意工作的公司 Disney Parks, Experiences and Products 張貼日期 2022/03/09
工作概要:The Associate Graphic Design Manager is responsible for creating Graphic Designs from concept to final artwork for the Merch-on-Demand business for Amazon, Shop Disney and Parks. Handles projects at all levels of complexity. Works under general supervision. Meets monthly deadlines under pressure while maintaining high quality standards. Will be responsible for creative deliverables against Disney, Pixar, Star Wars and 20th Century brands.
- Development of Graphic Designs across multiple properties and Brands for the Merch-on-Demand business model for Amazon, Shop Disney & Parks.
- Ideas generation for Franchise expansion within the MOD business model.
- Art style/new technique development to co-ordinate with trends in the market place
- Contribute new product ideas and participate in brainstorming sessions
- Coordinates with MOD partners (Amazon, Shop Disney, Parks), internal teams, and content partners on new monthly development
- Able to flex and design for multiple brands (Disney, Pixar, Lucas, 20th Century)
- Responsible for maintaining high Graphic Design standards for the MOD business
- Develop a strong Graphic Design community across GPC
- Understands Graphic Design and how it translates to products
- Fresh and inventive creative thinker
- Awareness of fashion and consumer trends
- Strong team player
- 2-5 years of related work experience in graphic design, illustration, character art or merchandise design
- Strong knowledge of Graphic Design & Branding
- Strong knowledge and understanding of fashion and merchandise design
- Strong traditional and digital drawing skills, and concepting skills
- Strong expertise in both design and illustration skills.
- Ability to draw and stylize characters
- Hand lettering/custom typography
- Strong color sense and design layout/composition abilities
- Pro-active / Can-do attitude
- Able to work on multiple projects in fast-paced environment
- Strong time management skills
- Resourceful and proactive
- Strong creative computer skills (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Creative Suite, Keynote)
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Art and Design
All Character Artists and Graphic Designers on the team. VP and Director of Graphic Design & Branding, VP and Director of Art and Story. Brand Merchandise, Product Design and Operations contacts for Pixar, Disney, Lucas, and Parks. Flexible Business Models and Ecommerce teams.
Benefits and Perks: Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits, educational opportunities and special extras that only Disney can provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at https://jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits
關於 Disney Parks, Experiences and Products:
Disney Parks, Experiences and Products 是公司全球業務的樞紐，透過主題樂園、度假村、郵輪和度假體驗以及消費品，包括玩具、服裝、書籍以至電玩遊戲等的各種消費品，將迪士尼的故事、卡通人物及特許授權產品融入生活。
關於 The Walt Disney Company:
華特迪士尼公司，以及其附屬公司及隸屬機構，是頂尖多元化國際家庭娛樂及媒體企業，業務遍及以下範疇：媒體網絡、樂園及度假區、影城娛樂、消費產品與互動媒體。迪士尼在 1920 年代起步之初，只是一間卡通工作室，發展至今已成為娛樂界的翹楚。迪士尼昂然堅守傳承，繼續為家庭中每位成員創造世界一流的故事及體驗；其故事、人物和體驗於世界各地均家傳戶曉。我們在 40 多個國家地區營運業務，僱員及演藝人員攜手協力，創造全球和當地都珍愛的娛樂體驗。
此职位隶属于 Disney Global Product Development and Creative, Inc., 即我们称为 Disney Parks, Experiences and Products 业务的一部分。
Disney Global Product Development and Creative, Inc. 是機會均等的僱主。申請人將獲考慮聘僱，而不分種族、膚色、宗教、性別、國籍、性取向、性別身份、殘疾或受保護退伍軍人身分。Disney 培養商業文化，所有人的想法和決策都有助我們發展、創新、創造最好的故事，並與瞬息萬變的世界息息相關。