Associate Creative Director – Copy, ESPN+申請 稍後繼續申請 Job ID 871752BR 職位地點 纽约, 纽约州, 美國 有意工作的公司 Disney Streaming 張貼日期 2022/03/02
工作概要:Location: NYC (but remote until TBD)
People engage with The Walt Disney Company’s content, characters and stories through the great digital products that Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) builds and manages. With innovative, world-class design and engineering, we create beloved and diverse digital experiences across news, sports and entertainment.
From show clips and highlights, to video and audio streaming, and some of the world’s most trusted news, analysis, commentary and scores, our industry-leading portfolio of 90+ digital products reach an average of more than 380 million users, who spend over 30 billion minutes and watch at least 3 billion videos, each month across the range of products and brands.
Disney Streaming Services is a business unit within The Walt Disney Company’s Direct-to-Consumer and International (DTCI) segment that oversees all consumer-facing digital video subscription services across the company. Disney Streaming is responsible for developing and operating The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer video businesses globally, including the ESPN+ premium sports streaming service, programmed in conjunction with ESPN; the Disney+ SVOD service; and BAMTECH Media, a global leader in direct-to-consumer video streaming products and solutions. Its core mission is to deliver global audiences the freedom to access content on their terms across any connected device, time or location.
Associate Creative Directors on the Disney Streaming Design and Creative Marketing team work across products and IP to build cohesive, market-moving campaigns that build subscriber growth, retain customers and showcase the incredible breadth and depth of Disney Streaming.
Our mission is to deliver the best streaming experience possible, and writing is essential to that. As an Associate Creative Director (ACD) - Copy, you will lead our direct-to-consumer messaging and copywriting for ESPN+ and hone our messaging effort in product development and marketing initiatives. The ACD - Copy will be a hands-on cross functional leader collaborating with Creative Directors and Performance Marketing leaders to develop campaigns that are in line with our brand voice and speak in a way which will drive KPI’s. You will develop and execute our business strategy to create best-in-class experiences for our subscribers and be an active partner in growing our teams.
Along with your application, please submit a portfolio or links to your published work.
- Lead a cross-functional team to conceptualize multi-channel acquisition focused campaigns for ESPN+
- Collaborate with Creative Directors and designers to bring campaigns to life and ensure copy is on-brand and addresses campaign and acquisition objectives
- Foster strong relationships across departments to help strengthen campaign quality and effectiveness
- Work closely with media strategy teams and partners to maintain best practices across all touchpoints of campaigns
- Key contributor to test and learn agenda for creative and media
- Strategically lead, develop, and maintain the distinctive brand voice for ESPN+ with a strong understanding of the brand’s positioning and filters
- Develop and lead fresh and engaging ways to connect with our customers through the voice of our brands across multiple channels
- 7+ years of experience as a Copywriter, 1-2+ years of experience as an ACD in a traditional or in-house agency, contributing to acquisition-focused campaign ideation, copy writing and production.
- Experience across channels such as connected TV, social media, email, landing pages, print etc.
- Strong communication skills. Clearly articulating creative ideas through discussions and documentation internally and with partners.
- Bachelor’s Degree
關於 Disney Streaming:
Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) 涵蓋本公司的國際業務單位及各種直達消費者串流服務，將技術、媒體發佈及廣告銷售結合至單一業務界別，從而為世界各地消費者創造和呈獻度身訂造的娛樂體驗
關於 The Walt Disney Company:
華特迪士尼公司，以及其附屬公司及隸屬機構，是頂尖多元化國際家庭娛樂及媒體企業，業務遍及以下範疇：媒體網絡、樂園及度假區、影城娛樂、消費產品與互動媒體。迪士尼在 1920 年代起步之初，只是一間卡通工作室，發展至今已成為娛樂界的翹楚。迪士尼昂然堅守傳承，繼續為家庭中每位成員創造世界一流的故事及體驗；其故事、人物和體驗於世界各地均家傳戶曉。我們在 40 多個國家地區營運業務，僱員及演藝人員攜手協力，創造全球和當地都珍愛的娛樂體驗。
此职位隶属于 Disney Streaming Services LLC, 即我们称为 Disney Streaming 业务的一部分。
Disney Streaming Services LLC 是機會均等的僱主。申請人將獲考慮聘僱，而不分種族、膚色、宗教、性別、國籍、性取向、性別身份、殘疾或受保護退伍軍人身分。Disney 培養商業文化，所有人的想法和決策都有助我們發展、創新、創造最好的故事，並與瞬息萬變的世界息息相關。