Assistant Store Manager申請 稍後繼續申請 Job ID 836013BR 職位地點 上海, 中國內地 有意工作的公司 Parks, Experiences and Products 張貼日期 2021/09/22
工作概要:The Assistant Store Manager plays the role of a brand ambassador by representing the Disney brand to the Cast and Guests.
- Supports the Store Manager in achieving a high energy work environment and all Company goals and initiatives.
- Inspires Cast to achieve maximum performance levels through clear direction and daily feedback.
- Demonstrates the ability to foster teamwork and collaboration among Cast Members, peers and Home Base partners.
- Contributes to Store profitability through efficient use of payroll and expense controls.
- Lead one or more than one key function(s) of Store Operations (Recruiting, Scheduling, Cashier & Admin, LP/Safety, and or Sales)
- Encourages the use of innovation, creative language, technology and product to bring stories to life for internal and external Guests.
- Shares knowledge, enthusiasm and passion for the Disney brand with internal and external Guests.
- Coaches others to achieve results through a sense of purpose, a spirit of cooperation and personal growth.
- Maps product placement to ensure adherence to display guidelines, fits Store architecture and contributes to the overall story being told.
- Ensures that Store is neat, clean, organized and that all maintenance issues are addressed in a timely manner.
- Promotes an environment that is inclusive of all Cast Members and the talents that they bring.
- Supports and participates in initiatives that give back and have a positive impact on the internal (Store) community and the external community.
- Adheres to all Company directives which promote the protection and preservation of the environment.
- Develops innovative ideas and encourages creative thinking for establishing best practices that will enhance the environment.
- Is open with all who interact with the brand. Treats everyone with dignity and respect at all times.
- Encourages people to work in a way that is fair, honest and trustworthy by being a role model.
- Minimum 4-6 years’ experience in retail
- Demonstrated ability to execute tasks effectively
- Good understanding of business and financial concepts and demonstrated ability to lead the team to drive results
- Established time management, prioritization and organizational skills
- Exhibited proficiency for business acumen
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with a positive attitude
- Must have open availability for a flexible work schedule that meets the needs of the business, including overnights, evenings, holidays and weekend shifts
- Good command in written and spoken English is preferred
關於 Parks, Experiences and Products:
Parks, Experiences and Products 是公司全球業務的樞紐，透過主題樂園、度假村、郵輪和度假體驗以及消費品，包括玩具、服裝、書籍以至電玩遊戲等的各種消費品，將迪士尼的故事、卡通人物及特許授權產品融入生活。
關於 The Walt Disney Company:
華特迪士尼公司，以及其附屬公司及隸屬機構，是頂尖多元化國際家庭娛樂及媒體企業，業務遍及以下範疇：媒體網絡、樂園及度假區、影城娛樂、消費產品與互動媒體。迪士尼在 1920 年代起步之初，只是一間卡通工作室，發展至今已成為娛樂界的翹楚。迪士尼昂然堅守傳承，繼續為家庭中每位成員創造世界一流的故事及體驗；其故事、人物和體驗於世界各地均家傳戶曉。我們在 40 多個國家地區營運業務，僱員及演藝人員攜手協力，創造全球和當地都珍愛的娛樂體驗。
這個職位隸屬於 Disney Store (Shanghai) Limited, 其所屬的業務部門是 Parks, Experiences and Products。