Assistant Manager - Product Development申請 稍後繼續申請 Job ID 856503BR 職位地點 迪拜, 阿拉伯联合酋长国 有意工作的公司 Parks, Experiences and Products 張貼日期 2021/09/05
工作概要:We are looking for a talented individual with solid background experience in licensing, product development and graphic design skillset to support us in conceptualizing innovative consumer products, playing a pivotal role in bringing our stories and characters to life. The overall purpose of this role is to drive the product development process in the MENA region and support business development needs for a multitude of hard lines and soft lines categories. The ideal candidate would be someone who is passionate and curious about the Disney brand, content and products, who is extremely organized and has a keen eye for detail.
職責:Working closely with and supervised by the Product Development lead, this role has the following responsibilities:
- Drive all stages of the product development process from concept to final product in an effective and timely manner
- Act as brand guardian to ensure that product development and designs adhere to Disney’s brand standards and guidelines. Ensure quality is aligned with Disney standards
- Manage local licensees from a product approval standpoint and establish a strong, open and transparent relationship to be able to constantly improve their product portfolio & offer. Share best practices and ideas to inspire partners to drive new and innovative opportunities
Permanently educate licensees to ensure understanding of all the available Disney tools (DMC, OPA, branding and packaging guidelines)
- Maintain an excellent knowledge of Disney’s, Marvel’s Lucas (Star Wars) and Twentieth Century characters (old & new) to ensure a relevant application following consumer segment, trend and / or product opportunity
Understand local business strategies and objectives to ensure product development is in line with business expectations. Drive product innovation according to market positioning & marketing segmentation defined by commercial team counterpart, collaborating and driving the licensees to evolve into new areas of business.
- Work closely with the new business team designing compelling proposals on both hardlines ( toys, CE, food, health and beauty) and soft lines ( apparel, accessories and footwear) to pitch to new partners across MENA, in order to generate new business opportunities
- Support and collaborate with product development teams both locally and regionally on presentations, design toolkits, pitches, projects and sizzles where required.
- Present seasonal trends, seasonal guides & new products development initiatives where required
- Identify trends and apply this information information to guide the PD process with the relevant partners to continuously ensure the development of compelling products. Provide local & regional team with timely updates on product development & new initiatives
- Product design background – ideally from a licensing consumer products background in both hard lines ( toys, CE, food, health and beauty) and soft lines ( apparel, accessories and footwear
- Excellent graphic design capabilities.
- Innovative and capable of bringing forth ideas and concepts that deliver strong results
- A brand focused individual with strong commercial awareness
- Good understanding of product development process in manufacturing, print, and fabrication techniques for fashion, branding and packaging.
- Good project management skills, able to manage multiple projects at any given time and work well under pressure
- Proficient in relevant design programs and tools using Mac: Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, 3D rendering software, Keynotes/PowerPoint. Other creative program expertise is desirable.
- Able to take ownership of work
- Pursues excellence with integrity and has a strong attention to detail
- A team player with a high level of enthusiasm in collaborating across teams. Understands the dynamics and challenges in a fast growing & multicultural environment
- Good presentation skills and the ability effectively convey design ideas to internal & external stakeholders
- Organized & Self-autonomous with ability to work under pressure and prioritise workload
- Ability to deliver against deadlines & to manage multiple projects simultaneously in various stages
- Experience and professional qualification required
- Degree in relevant design role
- 5 years’ experience in a design and ideally licensing position
- Experience working in a multi- national, company of scale
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Ability to multi-task within a small, fast paced & dynamic group
- Excellent command of English and understanding of Arabic language a plus
關於 Parks, Experiences and Products:
Parks, Experiences and Products 是公司全球業務的樞紐，透過主題樂園、度假村、郵輪和度假體驗以及消費品，包括玩具、服裝、書籍以至電玩遊戲等的各種消費品，將迪士尼的故事、卡通人物及特許授權產品融入生活。
關於 The Walt Disney Company:
華特迪士尼公司，以及其附屬公司及隸屬機構，是頂尖多元化國際家庭娛樂及媒體企業，業務遍及以下範疇：媒體網絡、樂園及度假區、影城娛樂、消費產品與互動媒體。迪士尼在 1920 年代起步之初，只是一間卡通工作室，發展至今已成為娛樂界的翹楚。迪士尼昂然堅守傳承，繼續為家庭中每位成員創造世界一流的故事及體驗；其故事、人物和體驗於世界各地均家傳戶曉。我們在 40 多個國家地區營運業務，僱員及演藝人員攜手協力，創造全球和當地都珍愛的娛樂體驗。
這個職位隸屬於 The Walt Disney Company (Southeast Asia) Pte. Limited, 其所屬的業務部門是 Parks, Experiences and Products。