Assistant Manager, Data Science & Analytics - Disney DTC申請 稍後繼續申請 Job ID 923089BR 職位地點 新加坡, 新加坡 有意工作的公司 Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution 張貼日期 2022/01/27
工作概要:Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) brings together the Disney’s best-in-class product, technology, and commercialization teams together into one global organization. DMED is responsible for the P&L management and all distribution, network and engineering operations, sales, advertising, data, and certain key technology functions worldwide for the Company’s content engines. DMED also manages operations of the Company’s streaming services including Disney+, Hulu, ESPN+ and Disney+ Hotstar; and domestic broadcast and cable television networks.
Disney+ is one of the leading premium video streaming services in the world. It is the dedicated home for streaming movies and shows from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic, and more. It is available on most internet-connected devices and offers a variety of original feature-length films, documentaries, live-action and animated series and short-form content. Alongside unprecedented access to Disney’s incredible library of film and television entertainment, the service is also the exclusive streaming home for the latest releases from The Walt Disney Studios.
DMED’s Direct-To-Consumer (DTC) team is responsible for the launch and day to day operation of the Disney+ service across APAC markets, specifically focused on customer acquisition and retention, marketing, partnerships, content programming, research and analytics.
We are seeking an Assistant Manager, Data Science & Analytics to join our Direct-to-Consumer (DTC) team in APAC. The primary focus of this role is to be focused on serving our business stakeholders to move the business forward. The Assistant Manager is also expected to develop a rich understanding of how consumers interact with our brands, and deliver consumable insights to the DTC business to drive acquisitions, increase consumer engagement and serve our consumers better than ever. The ideal candidate will have strong experience in mathematics & statistical techniques used for analyzing large data sources, plus a deep understanding of consumer behaviors related to marketing, content development, and digital experiences.
- Strategic Analysis & Storytelling
- Deliver and manage data driven insights by effectively communicating the “so what” from the data to the business to leverage as a strategic business asset and driver of growth for the platform
- Be able to tell a story with the data that is clear and compelling
- Deep-Dive Analysis
- Based on audience cohorts, creating analysis with meaningful insights that improve performance, identify opportunities, improve acquisition and reduce churn
- Analyze user behavioral data to identify patterns, uncover opportunities, and create common understanding of how people are interacting with the platform and content
- Generate data-based insights that help to launch impactful and effective marketing and user acquisition programs. Develop strong hypothesis, conduct A/B analytics and make data-based recommendations
- Business Performance Reporting, Visualization, and Regression Management
- Measure performance and reporting business outcomes in a daily/weekly/monthly basis with most relevant KPI's converted into insights and key action items to improve efficiency
- Be the primary partner for cross-functional stakeholders to understand when a metric is ahead or behind expectations, dig in to drive meaningful, actionable insights that help the business performance improve or double-down on success
- Partnership & Optimization
- Work with other members of the team to align metric definitions across all services within the business
- Continuously drive toward efficiency by simplifying and automating where possible, eliminating redundancy across the organization, refining metrics, and building new reports as needed to support decision-making.
- Partner closely with business stakeholders to identify and unlock opportunities, and with other data teams to improve platform capabilities around data modeling, testing platforms, data visualization, and data architecture
- Assure quality and accuracy of deliverables through thorough interaction with business partners to understand and refine requirements and adherence to privacy, governance standards, and quantitative practices
- Proven track record in an analytical leadership role, transforming data into actionable business insights that drive measurable impact for the company and the customer
- A strong understanding of statistics concepts (e.g., propensity modelling, hypothesis testing, regression analysis, etc.); 5+ years’ work experience using SQL, Python/R and other statistical programming language experience preferred.
- Demonstrable knowledge of modern data visualization
- Experience in communicating data insights to large matrix organizations, across geographies.
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field including Marketing, Economics, Business, Mathematics, Statistics, Data Science, Engineering, Physics, Chemistry or Social Science. Graduate degree preferred.
- Fluent in English
- Clear written and verbal communication and the ability to command a room
- A personal affinity for the brands and franchises of The Walt Disney Company
關於 Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) 涵蓋本公司的國際業務單位及各種直達消費者串流服務，將技術、媒體發佈及廣告銷售結合至單一業務界別，從而為世界各地消費者創造和呈獻度身訂造的娛樂體驗。
關於 The Walt Disney Company:
華特迪士尼公司，以及其附屬公司及隸屬機構，是頂尖多元化國際家庭娛樂及媒體企業，業務遍及以下範疇：媒體網絡、樂園及度假區、影城娛樂、消費產品與互動媒體。迪士尼在 1920 年代起步之初，只是一間卡通工作室，發展至今已成為娛樂界的翹楚。迪士尼昂然堅守傳承，繼續為家庭中每位成員創造世界一流的故事及體驗；其故事、人物和體驗於世界各地均家傳戶曉。我們在 40 多個國家地區營運業務，僱員及演藝人員攜手協力，創造全球和當地都珍愛的娛樂體驗。
此职位隶属于 The Walt Disney Company (Southeast Asia) Pte. Limited, 即我们称为 Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution 业务的一部分。