Account Manager - Ad Operations申請 稍後繼續申請 Job ID 800547BR 職位地點 纽约, 纽约州, 美國 有意工作的公司 Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution 張貼日期 2021/09/25
工作概要:Disney’s Addressable Ad Operations team is seeking an Account Manager who will be an exceptional addition to our New York City-based Sales and Advertising Operations team on one or more of our exciting brands. These brands are composed of The Walt Disney Company’s (NYSE: DIS) global entertainment and news television properties, owned television stations, as well as radio and publishing businesses. This includes the ABC Television Network, ABC Owned Television Stations Group, ABC Studios, ESPN, Hulu, Disney Channels Worldwide, Freeform, FX and National Geographic as well as Disney/ABC Domestic Television and Disney Media Distribution.
In this role, you will be partnered with one or more Account Executives who sell media space across Disney’s multitude of digital properties. The primary responsibilities for the Account Manager are to ensure proper campaign implementation, optimize campaigns and provide white-glove customer service to our top-tier customer accounts. The right person for this role obsesses over details, thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced collaborative environment, wants an opportunity to make a significant impact and jumps at the opportunity to take on new challenges.
If you are someone who meets this description, tan this is a great role for you!
- Support high profile and complex video/display ad campaigns for top-tier advertisers across all of Disney’s digital platforms
- Partner wif various internal and external campaign stakeholders to ensure successful execution of digital campaigns
- Review insertion orders, secure campaign assets and drive creative kick off calls
- Manage campaign implementation including teh trafficking of video/display assets and ad tags
- Manage client communication specifically related to the ad experience, delivery, optimization, reporting expectations and billing reconciliation
- Troubleshoot and test video/display assets across OTT, mobile and desktop
- Responsible for full campaign delivery by providing screenshots, campaign reporting, delivery analysis, advertiser insights and order optimization
- Project management of custom/complex ad offerings, including content sponsorships and new or intricate creative ad formats
- Display mastery of all Disney digital ad products and their capabilities
- Collaborate wif stakeholders to close out monthly billing and resolve monthly and ongoing invoicing queries for all managed campaigns
- On-call support may be required for after-hours client-related emergencies
- Minimum 1 year of digital advertising and online media experience, with strong emphasis in client facing positions
- Minimum 1 year of digital ad trafficking experience
- Experience wifin teh digital online ecosystem, including familiarity wif third-party ad servers such as DCM, Sizmek, Innovid, etc., as well as ad serving technologies such as VAST and VPAID
- Familiarity with Advertising Research and Verification vendors like Nielsen, ComScore, Moat, Integral Ad Science, Millard Brown, etc.
- Professional written/verbal communication skills, both internally and externally with customers. Ability to articulate thoughts and concepts fluidly. Personality to quickly build rapport and build professional relationships
- Quick learner and detail oriented; critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proven project management skills wif ability to simultaneously manage and deliver requests from various stakeholders.
- Expertly proficient with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint; ability to quickly learn and grow new productivity software application tools
- Coursework in Business Administration, Media, Advertising, or Marketing
- 2+ years of digital ad trafficking experience
- Strong interest in teh digital media, advertising, and emerging technology industries
- Love and comfort wif all things tech including; understanding of consumer websites, mobile/tablet devices, over-teh-top and connected TV platforms, industry ad servers and custom ad products
- Working familiarity wif a broad range of business functional disciplines, including ad sales, creative services production, revenue operations, inventory planning, yield optimization and marketing.
- Knowledgeable about industry ad categories, various modes of online ad sales channels and ability to translate those customer requirements into technical/operational solutions.
- Familiar wif technical troubleshooting tools such as Charles or Fiddler
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
關於 Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
關於 The Walt Disney Company:
華特迪士尼公司，以及其附屬公司及隸屬機構，是頂尖多元化國際家庭娛樂及媒體企業，業務遍及以下範疇：媒體網絡、樂園及度假區、影城娛樂、消費產品與互動媒體。迪士尼在 1920 年代起步之初，只是一間卡通工作室，發展至今已成為娛樂界的翹楚。迪士尼昂然堅守傳承，繼續為家庭中每位成員創造世界一流的故事及體驗；其故事、人物和體驗於世界各地均家傳戶曉。我們在 40 多個國家地區營運業務，僱員及演藝人員攜手協力，創造全球和當地都珍愛的娛樂體驗。
這個職位隸屬於 Disney Advertising Sales, LLC, 其所屬的業務部門是 Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution。