度假區熱線中心組長 - 全職申請 稍後繼續申請 Job ID 1066541BR 職位地點 大嶼山, 香港 有意工作的公司 Hong Kong Disneyland Resort 張貼日期 2023/11/23
工作概要:At the Hong Kong Disney Resort, Guests have the opportunity to experience not only our Magical Parks and Resort Hotels, but our service as well. That service begins with their very first phone call. Assisting Guests to create a magical experience just for them is the main role.
- Conduct daily briefing to the team and update Resort Call Center Database information in timely basis to ensure information provided to Guests are accurate, and perform floor management and provide support to the team on daily regular basis
- Handle incoming calls as Hosts and Guest comments or complaints escalated from subordinate
- Update training materials and conduct training to the new hires and to the team for enhancing the quality of services provided to Guests
- Prepare and cross check daily log sheets to ensure data quality, perform case investigation and identify root cause, and escalate to different internal partners for Guest's case handling
- Lead the Resort familiarization, team building activities, mentor and mentee tea and snack sessions regularly to enhance communications among team
- Ensure the team members are properly groomed, enriched their telephone etiquette, product and procedural knowledge in aim to improve operation efficiency and effectiveness
- Conduct quality assurance to transactions and ensure accurate and consistent information delivered to Guests. Host coaching with team members on regular basis to drive performance improvement and deliver positive comments as recognition
- Higher Diploma or above in hospitality or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years related working experience in hospitality or call center field
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin. (Non Chinese speaking candidates are welcome!)
- Good interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- Preferably with previous work experience in Hotel, customer services, or tourism industry
- Preferably with tertiary education qualification from Hotel, Hospitality or Tourism Management courses
- Preferably with computer skills and knowledge in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Chinese word processing
Our Theme Park and Resort Hotels operate 365 days a year. Candidates will need to work shifts according to a roster that is determined by the Company, including shifts on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays.
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application in ENGLISH by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
關於 Hong Kong Disneyland Resort:
關於 The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company 連同其子公司和聯營公司，是領先的多元化國際家庭娛樂和媒體企業，業務遍及以下範疇：Disney Entertainment、ESPN、Disney Parks 及 Experiences and Products。Disney 在 1920 年代的起步之初，只是一間卡通工作室，至今已成為娛樂界的翹楚，並昂然堅守傳承，繼續為家庭中每位成員創造世界一流的故事與體驗。Disney 的故事、人物與體驗傳遍世界每個角落，深入人心。我們在 40 多個國家/地區營運業務，僱員及演藝人員攜手協力，創造全球和當地人們都珍愛的娛樂體驗。
這個職位隸屬於 Hongkong International Theme Parks Limited, 其所屬的業務部門是 Hong Kong Disneyland Resort。